On Stage

"Good my king" .. I loved to look her in the eye when Alexa just woke up .. I had a surprise "Good morning my darling. What are you grinning about" .."You Sweetheart will accompany me to the ring tonight and introduce yourself to the Wwe universe" ..
Suddenly she was awake "You want what? Wow I am" she put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss me ... "then we have to go sweetheart "..
We packed our things and made our way. On the way Alexa checked for the latest news. I was not at all surprised that the news was so quick ...because the world had finally seen Alexa. "Now the calm is over." .. "You wanted me by your side and I wanted you Mrs. Lopez" .. "Yes that's right and I won't give you back ..
it wasn't a long drive and as expected it was something new for lexi. She had been here before, but never on stage in the background. That should change tonight
alexa and Dean noticed us first "The dream couple can be seen" I knew this voice only too well Dolph "Yes my dream dream" .. "It is enough now please" Alexa scolded and looked at me angrily ..I knew that she hated it when I reacted to Dolph's teasing .... Everyone asked Alexa how she felt now and about her dress for the wedding. she made a secret of it, my mother, Alexa and Mickie had seen it too. Anna could imagine what it was going to be. She was her best friend. I was excited because that was the last big secret she had ..
"My friend a great woman" .. Miz stood next to me "Tell me how did you choose the ring" .. "I saw it and knew it was. Alexa doesn't like it too much and I thought I liked a small stone you better ..but the wedding ring is a size bigger. ". I showed Miz the ring, I took the picture when he picked it up .." Wow beautiful like your wife, "I heard Maryse say ..." It sounds with my heart Good. She is great. take care of them and do not let them go "with these words Maryse disappeared and greeted Lexi .." Our women Colby are the best ".." How right you are ".." Tell me how are the little ones ".."Good and it's so great to see how it grows and discovers things that we take for granted".

Some time later I had changed and was waiting for Lexi ..because I wanted her to be by my side during the last interviews .. I wouldn’t be her last public appearance ...there were a few before and she was in the ring once, but nobody believed that it was so serious between us, everyone thought we were friends. Until last night ... "Darling I am here" .. "Wow you are beautiful" .."It's just a pair of jeans and your t-shirt under your jacket" .. "I know you're the most beautiful woman here" ..
"Are you going to finish Seth soon?" Roman asked and grinned

The last dates before the show were behind us ....

It got serious
(Alexa)

It was a great day with Colby and yesterday evening he totally surprised me.
"You shine so Lexi. It suits you," Roman said to me ... "Thank you I think that the answer was the best decision of my life" .."Yes Colby said it took a while for you to get an answer."
"I didn't know what to think about it and was concerned" He grinned and said "I told him that too" .. "What did he find in me?" ..

"your smile and your eyes he said he has seen this just don't know where .. When I saw you I knew it immediately. But I thought he should find out for himself. Tell Alexa you knew when you had in front of you? ".."I thought so, but I wasn't sure until I saw the photo."
"Fate my love," said Dean, who was now with us .. "I can not understand what you women find so great about Seth." ... "hmm i could tell you it's not everyone else's business. If you understand? "I replied and Roman laughed and said." Little Dean a child of love ".." Yes he is ".." Hey Mom "Dean mixed up" And Kelly? ".."My angel my little princess," I heard Colby say behind him as he put his arms around me ... "And a little sunshine," I added

"Wow. If that's not love. I don't know either." Dean said with a sad look. I had a premonition of something going on and asked him directly, "Have you separated?" He just nodded and I looked back and forth between Colby and Roman .. Before I could ask. It was already time for Colby and me. to make the relationship completely public.

"Ready sweetheart?" .. "Yes .. I can do it. I heard Colby's Music and he held my hand very tight and went off .. In the entrance area he pulled me towards him and kissed me ..and said softly "Now come with Mrs. Lopez"
I looked into many astonished faces .. He had done something similar in Germany before but hardly anyone took it seriously .. That was different now. he held the ropes apart and helped me into the ring. He read a microphone and started talking
"I have something to say to Seth Rollins. I want to introduce you to the future Mrs. Rollins. My son's mother.it is not a lie or an invention. Yes I am engaged and I am a father. And I’m damn proud to know you by my side Lexi "he looked at me and took my hand "Sweetheart I love you and I can't wait for the day that you become my wife" .. I smiled and couldn't stop a few tears of joy.

I was now one of the most hated women. seth / Colby wanted some ladies at their side. But he loved me Kelly and Dean.
I was so happy and nobody could imagine what it felt like to be by his side and know that he wanted to marry me