Anniversary

(Alexa)
It was mean to let Colby wriggle like that .. And my shoulder hurt. But I didn't show it. Sure he knew something was wrong.
I had his name tattooed on my left shoulder. but not Seth Rollins but Colby Daniel Lopez. I wanted to make a statement and show the world that Colby is my husband. It was known that he had a fiancee. Search that he had a son only who I was not everyone knew yet. what should change after the wedding.
It was a dream come true I was his queen so Colby always said it and I liked it. I was often there when he was fighting in the background and I understood more and more why he had got this far.
Everyone had their own way, when I think about it, the best thing that happened to me was Kelly my little princess. "Sweetheart I have to go for a moment" .. "All right, I'll go take a shower and slowly finish." I got a kiss and before he left he turned back to me. "Mrs. Lopez don't run away from me" .."Don't worry, Mr. Lopez, I'm still there when you come back and I'm waiting for you." "Very good I love you" ..

I was glad that he was gone for a moment. Went to the bathroom and wondered why not. I let water run into the bathtub. in the meantime i undressed and entered the tattoo. Was still unfamiliar and even this little tattoo hurt. I lay down in the bathtub. I enjoyed the warm water and it did. but I couldn't bathe too long because Colby could come back every month. I looked at the clock and realized I should be getting ready. I had taken the dress that Colby had bought me on my first visit to the USA. I wanted to show him that I hadn't forgotten what he was doing for me.
Much more than this dress.

I put another jacket on, I decided otherwise he would see it right away. I gathered all the things I needed and quickly disappeared into the bathroom and changed my hair. There was a knock "Sweetheart how far are you" .."Another 10 minutes okay" .. "Ok, I'm waiting" .. I was curious what he would say and what he still had to do. I dressed up and put the chain on. Who wanted to give him back then. I still had the note on the chain.

One last check in the mirror and I went to Colby .. "Wow Alexa insanity" he hugged me and I got a passionate kiss ..he held me so tightly in his arm that he came exactly where the tattoo is .. "Ouch" I called .. "Everything OK?" ..I nodded "I actually wanted to show you later, but I know you and you want to know it right now" He nodded and I took off the jacket .. "For you your name on my shoulder" .. "You have my name for yourself get stabbedwow mrs lopez "
"Yes, your name and believe me, I didn't think long."
"I love it and I'm great. And you look beautiful from sweetheart"
Relief took hold I was hoping he would love it. I was curious what he had done before.
"If you are something very special," I said to him, "I know and I know what you are up to. You want to tell you what I have planned." .. Damn he is good he had seen through me. I have no choice but to wait.

I looked at him and thought try "Come on what do you have for me? Please" ... "Hmm ok but you have to promise me something." I nodded ... "No matter what?" .."As long as you don't part with yes" ..
"Ok ... I want to see you as a blonde. I like it and it suits you"
I expected every favor but the "speechless beauty"

"Yes .. You caught cold with it" ..he grinned "I know and what do the lady say" .. I saw him went to the next mirror and thought damn it was already washed out.
Yes you could see it well and Colby didn't miss something like that.
"Okay you will get your blonde" ..a smile flitted over his lips .. "It 's also much better. I already saw it in the photos at the time. Last night I saw it and I love itok firstly we are going to an event of the WWE today your first public appearance as my fiancee. Today the world will find out who my fiance is. "..I looked at him with wide eyes .." Don't worry I'm with you. now take care of sweetheart. "He fetched a box and gave it to me. I opened the bow and saw a picture frame. But it wasn't just a picture in it.
He had the photo of what his parents had in the house, a picture of both of us today ..a picture of the children. And the evening star that I had given him was all behind glass. Two pictures were still missing.
"As Sweetheart comes a wedding photo and forget about Dean 's baptism" .. "Wow that means so much to mebetter than any diamond ". I put a lot around his neck.
We made our way and it was a long time since I had gotten people speculating who Colby's girlfriend was. There weren't many pictures of me. That should change tonight now