It really was SETH ROLLINS

I could not believe it .. It really was .. I had tears of friends running down my cheek .. But I started again and looked at him and said "I'm sorry for what I look like but I couldn't defend myself yesterday ..I was afraid of my husband. "Colby looked at me." You don't need to be afraid, I'm here now .. I can't understand how a man can go so far "..." You say that so easily ..I have to go back alone and you will be gone tomorrow ".. And again I cried ..he wiped the tears from my face "I too have a surprise" I looked at Colby in surprise, "I'll stay with you for a few days and then I'll take you and the little one to the USA" ... What did he say .. He wanted what "what .. how?" I could not say more ... I kissed him around the neck and kissed him .. Damn it felt good I wish this month never stopped ...I hadn't even noticed that Anna, Dean and Roman had entered the room in the meantime ... "Mausi take a break" ... I turned my head to the side and looked into three grinning faces .. "My friend I give you quite a great woman ...and now we have a chat. You can postpone the rest to later. "Dean brought out with a grin ....

We talked for a while and Colby didn't leave my side ..anna grinned "People you know what so happy Alexa hasn't seen for a long time" ... Everyone looked at me as if they were waiting for an answer "Yes I didn't even know that I could still feel that way" ..I looked at Colby and couldn't do anything else "I love you" ... Some time later Anna and I drove to the hall with the three ... Colby showed me everything and didn't let me out of my sight ... I was in a world who didn't know ..but with him at my side I felt safe ... I felt safe and secure like I haven't in a long time ...

So many impressions that I could collect ...so many people that I always wanted to meet and so many things that I didn't even know about this world .... Colby showed me everything but later that he had something in mind he told me ...something he had already written to me only I had completely forgotten it ..... Anna and I watched the show and I was thrilled and happy ..it still felt like a fairy tale and something in me still refused to believe that ...... When Seth won his match he took a microphone and thanked ...looked in my direction grinning and I wondered what might come now at the first words he spoke ... Was it clear to me Alexa he speaks of you ... Anna smiled "and it was good that you were taken away or?" I nodded Colby was now standing in front of me ...gave me his hand I stood in the middle of the ring and had to admit I was already jittery before what would come .."Guys I want to introduce you to the woman who managed to steal my heart .."he looked me straight in the eye "Alexa baby I found you here in the German wwe universe and right here in the middle of this ring the world should know that I LOVE you". I looked at Colby with big eyes while he pulled me towards him .... I was overwhelmed .. Again he looked at me and whispered to me "I told you but I want to show the world that you belong to me .. . "before he put his arms around me and kissed me .. I thought of nothing and nobody ... not even of all the people who looked at me ... "what are you saying now my queen?" ..."I can't believe you have my heart in your hand and I want you to take good care of my hero" I breathed softly to him ..... Now was the last wall that still protected my heart ... after I left the ring with Colby I looked at him and then at Anna who was crying and I just had to take her in my arms ..... "sweet you deserve it ...I treat you and now go to him .... "Together with Colby I left the hall and what was going on in the back .. I felt really important .... No one had suspected anything, only he had Dean and Roman inaugurated ...... "Now everyone knows sweetheart and tonight are you mine or don't you? "I smiled and" Well and if I want you can bet your ass! "

This feeling was hard to describeI was always confused and feel like I can fly ... I sat in a chair and waited for Colby and thought that a few weeks ago I hadn't believed that he had fallen in love with me and .."Alexa somebody would like to get to know you" Colby tore me out of my thoughts .. I stood up and faced Alexa Bliss (Alexis) ... held out my hand I was flat ... "Nice to meet you." she said to Seth"You're right, she's a pretty one." Alexis inquired about my eye and was startled when she found out how it happened "I think you are safe with Colby .. He got it hard"She wished us a nice evening and said goodbye and went ... I looked at Colby took his hand" is that so? "..." oh yes Dean says lover boy to me "he pulled me close to him kissed me .."And now you come with me. I want you with me tonight sweetheart" ... "But Anna" he put his finger on my lips and smiled "Your girlfriend will pick us up tomorrow. Ok!" I nodded and went with him without saying a word. I was silent .. Ok I admit I was nervous .. It wasn't like I had never slept with a man ... But now it felt so on ..I was sitting on the bed thinking about what would happen now ... "Are you dreaming baby?" "Yes no I am .. I have" He smiled at me "You are nervous you don't have to. Do you trust me?" I nodded and let myself fall ..I felt his hand on my hip as he kissed me ...

DAMN IT FEELED GOOD THOUGHT I THOUGHT ... "Everything OK sweetheart?" "Yeah just feels damn good .. !!" .. he looked me deeply in the eyes and made me feel what I hadn't felt in a long time ... that I'm not just a mother or a cleaner ... No, that me too am a woman ... "I love you Colby ... thank you" ...I whispered in his ear later out of breath ... "You deserve my queen" He ran his hand through his hair and smiled at me ... "From now on I'll take care of you and your little one .. Where is she? just?" "Sure with my parents ...tomorrow I'll pick her up "I fell asleep in his arms ...the next morning when I woke up my eyes opened I noticed that it was not a dream ... I turned around and saw Colby who was still asleep and I couldn't help it I ran my hand through his hair and kissed him because whom that noDream was he would wake up now ..with his great brown eyes he looked at me "good morning sweetheart. slept well ...?" "Yes be long" again. Sorry I did not want to wake you up, but I wanted to know if you were really lying next to me and I was not dreaming "...colby grinned at me "come here my beautiful" I was still with my face just above his ...he put his strong arms around me tightly "Baby you don't dream and now take a shower, have breakfast and then your little one wants to meet ..." .. "good plan "I looked after him" Alexa are you coming with a shower "and looked at me with the look from yesterday ... I couldn't stand the look again .. We went to breakfast some time later and Anna jumped towards me" And? What is. Or was it? ".."like Seth grins .. you don't need to ask !! ".... said Dean and gave me a cup of coffee ..." thank you "I slowly began to understand that was really not a dream ... Before it's hot to drive back home ...Alexis says goodbye to me and Colby got to take good care of me on the way from Roman and Dean ... Anna grinned over the trip because she didn't know from me that I was sitting in the back voluntarily ... Many of my eyes closed .. .i felt safe. What I had not considered my mother was always behind my husband ... I had my father who always held ...... But for the monent it didn't matter .....