Secrets

I learned from my sister that Lexi was completely out of the wind. Even Kelly noticed it and told me. She was with me today because she had promised something.
She asked me if I could buy a dress with her. Kelly didn't want to ask her mom because how did she say. (Mom has enough to do and I want to spend some time with you)
I agreed with her. With Alexa, Mickie and Dean we made our way. I knew Lexi was at the hairdresser today ..little Dean was with my sister at Lexi ..

But it should turn out that the little girl already knew exactly what she wanted and what not. I was happy to have Mickie and Alexa with me. Because as far as I was concerned, I was a beginner. I knew how Lexi could make happy, but little Kelly was another challenge.
"Not that easy, is it?" said Dean and laughed. "Yes Kelly is a great little girl and I love her. I thought about somethingI don't know if I said it before. I want the little one to have a real father. ".. Dean looked at me and looked a little confused." Wait, do you want to recognize her as your daughter? "..." Yes, exactly thatlexi does not have to ask for permission. Since Tom gambled everything with his behavior. She says dad to me. And before you say anything. We know that Kelly has to know the truth "...." Very good if the little one is old enough Colby ".. I nodded .."I want to say that to Lexi the day we get married. What do you think?" ...
"A good idea".

"Dad look at me. I almost look like Mom" ​​Kelly ran towards me in a blue princess dress ...
"Beautiful my little .. Like mom?" ..
alexa looked at Kelly and put her finger on her mouth.
"Oh yes I can't tell you Dad. I promised Aunt Alexa and Mickie."
Dean looked at me and laughed ... Alexa and Mickie had to grin .."Kelly it won't be long before I see Mom yes and I think she will be the most beautiful woman that day. Even though I love Mom very much in top and pants without make-up"

"Well saved, but you're still curious," said Alexa"Yes I am and I'm looking forward to the mysterious dress"
"I love you so much Daddy" She put her arms around my neck and everyone knew what I was thinking. I knew exactly that it would be difficult. when the time came to tell kelly the truth .. i was there where she first ran and on many other things. That her father had missed. Whether he regretted his decision by now!? ..
he had never reported back after visiting the hospital when Dean was born.
How could he care less about his little daughter.

I hugged the little girl to me .. "I also have you little princess. Do you like the dress?" .."Yes if I can Dad" ... "Of course you can Kelly"
"You're doing well and hey the little one is attached to you." said Mickie .. "Kelly should Uncle Dean buy you the right shoes?" .. "Oh yes and a bag?" .. "Well ..I think you convinced me little "..

I looked after the two of them, "Tell me, would you have believed that what would happen. Just left because of a message from you?" .. "No Alexa .. I never thought that far when I wrote to her"
later in the day we were eating and in the playground.
Lexi didn't want Kelly to be spoiled. She should also appreciate the little things in life.

We came home late and Kelly was already asleep in the car. I gently toured her so that she didn't wake up. Put her in bed and covered her. Just wanted to go out of her room .. "Dad I don't want Mom to see my dress can you give it to Uncle Dean.?" .."Yes I do and sleep well"
I kissed her forehead and left.
I told Dean what Kelly wanted and he nodded. Took off the dress and said goodbye.

Lexi was just putting Dean in bed, let him do something. she noticed me and smiled.
Quietly closed the door of his room and gave me a kiss.
I told her about our day and what Kelly wanted ..
"OK that has to be a special dress if I can't see it"
"Yes it is indeed. A little princess and my queen." .. I saw her just where she was somewhere else and I already knew how to distract myself.
"You want to seduce me?" she smiled "I'll make it easier for you". I knew what she was up to when she sat on my lap and hugged me.
"That's the way it goes." I kissed her and put my hands under her shirt ......