Just before the wedding

It was not long now then we were married.
There was still a lot to do in the last week before the wedding. I was also nervous and worse than Alexa, Dean kept saying to me.
each of them still had their bachelorette party and Lexi had hers with Alexa.
As soon as the two got along, it was clear from the start that they would become friends.
"Baby I wish you a lot of fun." hugged her
"Don't forget me and in a few days Mrs Lopez"
"Yes, I know. And I also know how curious you are. You don't need to look for the dress, it's not here."
She kissed me and looked in the back seat.
"Mom will be with you again tomorrowI love you"
"And you don't do nonsense I love you. Kelly you and Dean are good with grandma"

You get out of the car. Mickie just came with Anna
"Hey there is our bride. Come with sweet you see tomorrow againbye Colby don't worry we take good care of them. "

I start the engine and drive towards my parents
"Daddy. !! Why aren't you married yet?"
"Kelly you know we haven't made it yetbut in 3 days small we are married and a real family "

"Yeah and I'm the nicest of that day next to Mom"
"Of course just you two, no other."
I brought Kelly and Dean to my parents where Lexi's dad was. I gave the two a kiss and drove on to the bar where I wanted to meet the boys.
After parking the car I went in and the boys are already waiting for me.
"Well, you put your family in there," Joe asked with a grin on his face
"Yes Lexi to the wild chicken pile and Kelly and Dean to the grandparents. And I'm here with you now"
"Say I heard you're more nervous than the bride"
"Yes everyone has seen the dress and tells me how beautiful it looks. I would like to know it slowly."
We spent a nice evening.
"What do you think what the ladies are doing right now?" Dean asked
"Drink sparkling wine and blaspheme about us." I had to laugh
"Are you sure you want Kelly as your daughter?"
"Yes I want this and the best that you can give for the wedding"
"However, there is nothing better"
we sat together comfortably.

(Lexi)

For the first time, it felt right. A wedding as it should be.
"Girls have something to drink first." Alexa came with champagne and a grin on her face.
"To you Lexi and to a long and happy marriage. I mean Seth Rollins many women hate you. But you know what you will be the woman at his side. His wife"
"Yes, I could only believe it until he kissed meI saw badly with my blue eye and I was completely injured. Then the car accident. Pregnancy and moving. My parents divorced. "
I smiled
"I met the best man in the world and I think it was so badit got better with a message "
"Listen listen then let's toast to the future Mrs. Rollins or rather Mrs. Lopez"
"I would say something of both."
We were awake for a long time, talking, laughing. how it was all and also that it was not always easy.
In three days I was finally his wife and I hoped so much that he would adopt Kelly. My little one deserved a father who loves. And he did. I had to admit it was a trip up to here.

I hardly slept the last days until the wedding ...