A new time begins

I arrived at home relieved .. "You are finally coming," said my father and pressed me ... And as if Colby wanted to show me the room .. He would have managed to surprise me again .. The big teddy bear was sitting next to the bed on a stool ..it was the opposite of Kelly's room in blue and with pirates instead of princess ... "'You are great and even a changing table." .. "Is that why you are so amazed?" .. "I'm just not used to it that it's so perfect. ".."Get used to it better. I'll always do my best." ..I had known Colby for a while and he didn't know a man who gave his heart away quickly but if he did he had to be sure. Leati and Jonathan had told me that too ... I asked why I ..he said he saw my photo and was sure that he wanted me .. I had left it at that and never asked why he knew it ... Was there such a thing as love at first sight? I myself had never believed in it or in fate .. My father and Anna thought that we should meet.

Actually it didn't matter why I was happy .. Couldn't imagine anything better than being with Colby. "Where are you at now sweetheart?" "In your arms and I can't imagine a better place than to be with you." "And I'm baby you're glad you answered me."

Together we looked at Dean lying in his bed and sleeping ...he was a quiet baby not like Kelly .. It was hard to get her to sleep .. And the little one still had his father's brown eyes .. Liese we left the room and looked happy and satisfied faces ....my father said a few days ago that I looked liberated as if a large load had fallen off my shoulders

In the downstairs room the first topic was my ex and my mother ...I could check off my ex but that my mother was so to me that hurt me even if I didn't want to admit itmy father immediately noticed that it hurt me and quickly distracted from the topic and "tell me now where the little one is there is it getting married or?" .. In Becky's eyes I saw that she would be there by my side and also Anna just smiled ..only she unfortunately had to go back to Germany tomorrow evening .. Even if it hurt me I had good friends here and they were for me ..

I also had to promise Colby that I would come too raw because he wanted to announce again that he has a son ... I also knew that he couldn't stay with us forever .. We still stay together for a while

together.. and after that I had enough help his parents and my father who, to my surprise, wanted to stay in the US with me and his grandchildren ... We sat together for a long time. when everyone was gone Dean woke up again and I took care of him ... Kelly slept soundly .. I really wanted to breastfeed him ..colby stood in the door and looked at me "who would have thought that when I sent the first message .. I really wanted to get to know you but that you gave me a son so quickly thanks sweetheart. I love you"

later lay in his arms for a long time and fell asleep ..

The next two weeks would be exhausting and yet it was also nice ...slowly I started to realize that I would really become his wife and it was a great idea to stand next to him and to give him the yes ...

(Colby)

I often saw Alexa talking to Dean. I realized that I would soon have to leave again but I decided to be here as often as possible and I was happy to announce with Alexa that we had a son. Also if it was time I would get Alexa by my side. ..this thought didn't let go of me since we talked about it.
It was so nice to see how Kelly started to walk slowly I understood more and more what my mother and Alexa always said. that children are the greatest miracle you can experience with ...
I had a lot to do with children but I didn't know this trust what I got from Kelly like this ...with Kelly in my arms I stood in the door again and we both listened to Alexa Dean sang to sleep .. "Little princess your mom is great .." I went to Alexa and she smiled .. "he has your eyes and you my little sister are now big sister "." Da Papa "Kelly looked at Dean ... I know Alexa was scared because whatever Tom did he stayed Kelly’s father ..but couldn't deny that it was a great feeling ..