Finally alone

But it was slowly getting time to write invitations and to come to a common denominator worked pretty well I had to find out ... My mother No I didn't want that ... Not after everything she had done to me ...and if she would come then Tom .. better not that would break the day ... And even where I would say yes it was clear in the ring in the middle of the Wwe universe .. Colby wished so much and I let him his wish ...

he was the best man in the world and becoming his wife was a nice feeling ..

Dean already had his name on it, I hoped that Kelly could do it soon. Since the court had determined that Tom was a danger to the little one. I only believed that it was when Kelly was really Lopez hot on paper .. I was always so blown away that Colby wanted to take responsibility for Kelly it was not his daughter but he loved her as he loved Dean and she said dad ..it was also clear that she had to find out when she was old enough and what she did was in her hands ...

I had discussed that with Colby too ... He agreed, but now she wouldn't understand

a few days later I was with Kelly, Dean, Alexis, Becky and Colby's mother and stopped in front of a shop window as if curled up .. "Alexa are you coming?" ..I said nothing and stopped pointing south to dress I brought out in the shop window "Wow that's it". Becky looked at me and Colby's mother just said let's go in and you try it on ...a dreamlike dress from the Middle Ages in white, off the shoulder, a long train .. With red elements ... After the saleswoman realized who I was, I wanted to do everything for me "Wait a minute, please ..I'm just a woman looking for a wedding dress and I like the dress. ".." But they are Seth Rollins' fiancee and "the saleswoman brought out "Yes it is true but please treat me like any other customer" She nodded and helped me to get dressed. It seemed like it was made for me and as if it had been waiting for me ....Little Dean noted me first and Kelly called "Da Mama" Everything looked at me, "Little one you look great .. And I agree with my son you are a queen" ..I experienced alexis for the first time without a word and Becky smiled "He can not say no to you ... I think you should take it" .... Also the seller said that. Even if everyone had been against me I would have this Dress taken .....I still needed the right veil and a few small changes to the dress were necessary but it was mine ...

I had given Colby the promise that I would look like a queen ... And that was fulfilled with the dress ...I was rarely so sure but I wanted that when I saw it ...

We went out to eat and Colby's mother wanted to know my view of what it was like with Colbyshe told me after I had said everything that she recognized me when Colby showed her my photo and found that I had already accepted at that time ...."Yeah that's right he was always great and who knows what if I had stayed in the USA .. Becky and Alexis didn't understand a word .. Colby's mother explained the two to them ... The two were amazed ..

(Colby)

alexa was right every time she said .. the little boy washes like weeds .. every time i was away for a long time .. it pissed me off and this time i had a few days longer at home .. after i was home .. and Alexa sleeping with Dean in her arms on the rocking chair ... I put Dean in bed, covered him and gave him a kiss ...

"Sweetheart I'm back." Completely sleepy she looked at me .. I had to smile .. "I love you come let the little one sleep .. ".. In front of the door a lot of Alexa around my neck .." Finally you are back "and we kissed ...." Baby I heard you are busy with that Training and then the kids. you deserve a break "Alexa looked at me ..." Only we both 4 days "Suddenly Lexi was awake" You. I alone. 4 days ... !! Thank you "...

Early the next morning I woke Alexa ... with a coffee ..We had packed things yesterday and Alexa's father was already there ... To stay with the children ... "Are you sure you can make Papa? I mean" Yes you could tell she was a mother .. Her father calmed her down"You deserve my darling .. Drive away a few days and enjoy it ..."
I nodded to him "Baby are you coming?" .Alexa said goodbye. I didn't just want to get away ..The day after tomorrow it all started and I wanted to spend the day alone with my queen and she more than deserved it ..
"Honey it could be that you have planned something for the day after tomorrowI also know what a day it was. "
"I got it and I just want to be alone with you again .. seduce you and let you feel how much I love you" ..
She took my hand and looked at me "Do you want to seduce meok I will not defend myself "and he the look she gave said everything to love right now ...