An exciting time came to an end

I looked in the mirror again, I was afraid I was unsure, girl come on he wants you and not just for one night. I went out the door, Colby had not seen me yet "I would be finished" ..he turned to me "madness sweetheart you look breathtaking but there is still something missing" I looked at him "what do you mean?" He grinned "eyes to baby". I felt a chain around my neck "eyes on. And what do you say? " "I am I mean is it real?" I brought out a trembling voice "Yes and I don't want to hear I can't accept that. You can and I like to do it because I love you" I swallowed and tried not to cry. "Don't cry that doesn't suit you" It was a beautiful necklace with a diamond. I have never been given something so beautiful. "Thanks, I don't know what to say. Oh, by the way, you look good too." I kissed Colby a lot around the neck, "Can we go sweetheart?" I nodded. I gave Kelly a kiss Alexis grinned "Now away with you two the princess nothing will be missing." ..I later said to him that I don't know anything, that a man is interested in me and perceives me as a person, and he hugged me while we went to the car. I really felt like a queen. It was a nice evening and it was good. I smiled, took his hand and looked him deeply in the eyes. "Thank you darling that you were there for me and always want to be. I love you." .. "I love you too and believe me I won't give you back ".it got late when we came back. "Have a nice evening .. The little one is sleeping and Kelly is so great in general," said Rebecca .. The two said goodbye .. I watched them smile and .. "you look happy, "said Colby and hugged me tight." Yes, that's me too, I would prefer not to go anymore. "He looked at me." I think so too. I want you with me. "I snuggled up to Colby later and fell asleep .. And only the next morning I woke up and saw that Colby Kelly had brought "Look princess mummy is awake. Good morning sweetheart. Today I want to show you something ..and Dean is looking forward to seeing Kelly again. ".." That means I can go to Raw today? ". We got ready and I was so excited .. A world I had always dreamed of and now I should be there and actually I should have known that Colby wanted to show the rest of the world who I am. But it shouldn't go completely it should be a new beginning .... For me Colby and Kelly ... I loved this man more than anything ....

"Let's go now," I asked impatiently ... "Wait, may I still drink my coffee." I nodded, took Kelly in my arms and "I love you so much my heart" I said to her in German "What do you have you saidColby looked at me questioningly. I told him what I said to Kelly. He smiled and said "I think you have to teach me German so that I don't always have to ask sweetheart". "Good idea." a short time later we sat in the car on the way to the hall ..
It was always what I wanted and now a dream had come true. I didn't see many astonished faces anymore but as it was to be expected, Kelly the star "Monent let Uncle Dean through. Well, how are you?" ... I looked at Roman and then at Colby. "Uncle Dean? "..I asked him "Of course if not me who else." .. Before I say anything else Alexis and Rebecca came up to me. "Are you coming with us we want to show you everything. May we kidnap the future Mrs. Lopez?" Everything around us looked and at ..except Dean who was totally in love with Kelly. They pulled me after me .. I looked at Colby "Before you ask, that's my little secret and my future ...". it was a completely different world. Time passed quickly Colby hugged me "Sweetheart come on I want to take you out". "You want something. I can. I'm why?" "Because I have something before baby." He took my hand and went ahead. it was an overwhelming feeling so many people and now I was standing in the middle of the ring .. Colby looked deep in my eyes .. "Alexandra I have asked before ... But I want to do it here in front of the Wwe universe .. do you want to be my wife? "... My tears ran down" yes I want my hero .. "we kissed .." and happy ..? "whispered Colby in my ear .. I looked at him and smiled" yes damn still don't let me go! "

and now the rest of the world knew what .. "You really mean I have a daughter," I asked again in the back, "But Sweetheart and Kelly sure loves me." grinning Dean came with Kelly in his arms to "But Uncle Dean and your best man my friend. And what else Kelly remains here as a deposit so that you come back" .. "Don't worry I'll be back .. Actually I want to go away". "I want you to go too. But it's not that easy to stay with this one." .. "Unfortunately .. But we still have a little time together." ... And after it had taken a feeling of eternity, Kelly and separate dean. but we had to promise him that he could see Kelly again .. On the way I looked out the window and was still speechless after everything I had experienced today .. and I was so happy ..I also knew that Anna would still report you, only the first one was not. TOM called and yelled at me. What would come to my mind and that would have an aftermath. I am a shame for my mother .. A bad mother etc. colby heard him on the phone and looked at me ... "Tom please you are to blame if you treat me like a piece of cattle. Colby perceives me as a person and he loves me and Kelly. You just annoyed her." ... "take care you will see me what you get from it "furiously he put on I translated Colby everything .." I'm afraid to let go baby .. When I'm here I can't take care of you. ".."I don't think he's doing something darling and Anna, my father is with me .. "..... That didn't really calm down because he had seen what Tom had done to me ....he brought kelly to bed and came back the little mouse is asleep everything was very exciting for the princess today. And for you too, right? "I nodded and sat on his lap .....he pulled me towards him and what followed did not need any more words. A passionate night .. I never would have believed that there was a man who could blow me away .. I had no intention of sharing this man or giving him back ..he was fantastic in everything he did and he showed me that I was worth it and let me feel that I was a woman ... Some time later I was in his arms and was still out of breath .. My cell phone was Anna it ..tell me what are you doing for things .. I'm proud of you that my best friend Seth Rollins is fishing ".." Now take a breath Anna ".." You just annoyed Alexa and I'm still completely out of breath " ..

"Yes you could say. I will get in touch with you later? ". Looked at Colby and grinned .. I didn't get much sleep that night but it didn't matter I had to take the opportunity ...the next morning the news had spread and we found the first pictures on social networks "Now my quiet life as I knew it was finally over and over .. And everything was puzzled as to who I was nowhow we got to know each other etc. ... But I wanted him and had to live with it ... But I took care to protect myself from Kelly and Colby also promised me ..for this day he had planned an excursion but was very mysterious about where to go ...

I was surprised. what i experienced next days and i enjoyed every moment i was afraid to go because i knew i had to go back alone i wanted to stay with him. I didn't admit it but after the phone call with Tom I was afraid. my father and anna wanted to pick me up ... i would miss this .. no not the presents .. the time with colby and the others .. his closeness and his smile to lie next to him. to look into his great brown eyes when he touched and kissed me. Oh damn everything .. He noticed that I got calmer the closer the day came that separated me from him .. "Sweetheart what is and don't fool me!"I'm afraid of what happens when I'm home ".. I cried and he hugged me" Don't cry. I love you and remember you are my fiancee and will soon be with me forever. he wiped the tears from my face "Forever, really?" "Yes forever and please let me know if something is." We stood there for a while and I felt so safe with him .. "Head up we still have a few daysand you are the best I could have asked for. "" Thank you my darling, my hero. "There was a knock on the door and it was Dean and Roman who were out with Kelly ...the little one beamed "Uncle Dean gave her something" Dean looked at me "Tell me what's going on? Colby annoyed you!" .. Roman thought "Alexa you're afraid you don't want to leave, right?" ...I nodded ..the three have distracted me the past few days. But it caught up with my suitcase again. I also saw Colby that it wasn't easy for us to let us go. We still have one night ..I lay in his arm looking into his eyes "Promise me you won't forget me" .. "Baby I love you and I could never forget you and certainly not Kelly .. You belong to me" .. I smiled. the next day it was time to say goodbye for now ... I looked around Alexis and Rebecca like Dean and Roman were there to say goodbye. Everyone hugged me and I had to promise to come back. "SWEETHEART Come hereI don't want to let you go but I have to and you'll be back .. I'll miss you. "He helped me get my things on the plane ... Took me tightly in my arms .." I love you .. watch out the princess to my queen ".."I love you too, my darling ... A LAST KISS ... A LAST LOOK IN HIS EYES ..... A LAST TIME IN HIS ARMS .. I cried when he left the plane and went to the door ..I looked out the window again and waved before I sat down with Kelly ..

I nodded ..the three have distracted me the past few days. But it caught up with my suitcase again. I also saw Colby that it wasn't easy for us to let us go. We still have one night ..I lay in his arm looking into his eyes "Promise me you won't forget me" .. "Baby I love you and I could never forget you and certainly not Kelly .. You belong to me" .. I smiled. the next day it was time to say goodbye for now ... I looked around Alexis and Rebecca like Dean and Roman were there to say goodbye. Everyone hugged me and I had to promise to come back. "SWEETHEART Come hereI don't want to let you go but I have to and you'll be back .. I'll miss you. "He helped me get my things on the plane ... Took me tightly in my arms .." I love you .. watch out the princess to my queen ".."I love you too, my darling ... A LAST KISS ... A LAST LOOK IN HIS EYES ..... A LAST TIME IN HIS ARMS .. I cried when he left the plane and went to the door ..I looked out the window again and waved before I sat down with Kelly ..