New chapter in her life

My world
(Colby)

I looked into Lexi's bright eyes. Your green eyes. I immediately noticed them in the photo and I know what Roman said. (I know these eyes. I just don't know how.)
and Roman recently told me that he knew. But wanted me to find out for myself. In the end it was my mother who reminded me of how I knew this woman.
When I think about the little blonde girl. had become such a great woman. That our worlds and ways had been hiding again.

We were still in the middle of the ring and I held Lexi tightly in my arms. Now no one would doubt our love anymore.
"And Mrs. Lopez how does it feel?" .. "Damn good because now your butt belongs to Mr. Lopez officially"
How right she was and my management had more work now. Because like before ..The future Mrs. Rollins / Lopez was no longer so unknown. Of course there were some who knew. But most felt that Lexi and I was just a well-designed story of the Wwe.

which was a good thing because at the time she was pregnant with Dean and not easy to endure.

And what I didn't expect was that the fans would take it so positively. I had so many female fans who would definitely like to be in their place.

Back in the backstage area, Roman and Alexa are waiting. "Now it's officially no other woman Colby" .. said Alexa .. "So it isonly you sweetheart.
That sparkle in her eyes was what I first noticed about her.
And Lexi didn't want my fame and my money. Even though she knew who I was. she actually wanted to stay in the background but that was over.

New impressions
(Alexa)

I was surprised and overwhelmed by everything I had experienced in the past few days. it was exciting but the best was still ahead of me because in 5 months I would finally become Mrs. Lopez.
And I know Colby would like to know what the dress looks like. He never said it but I noticed it every time he heard about it.
maryrse thought it was good and said he couldn't say no. I felt that there was nothing better than my children. My husband and friends.
"MAMA, MAMA" Kelly .. the voice of my little one tore me from my thoughts ..she ran into my arms and my father and Colby's mother were with her.
"Baby I missed you" .. Kelly put her arms around my neck.
"MOM! Colby?" .."Little princess I'm here," I heard him say behind, "And your mom is" The best woman in the world, "Colby called, interrupting Kelly.
Maryse and Miz came around the corner ... "This is little Kelly," asked Miz. Kelly stretched her arms in Colby's direction .. gave him a kiss .. "Yes, I am Kelly .. I love Colby. Just like my mom," she said in English.
I looked at my father and he pointed to Colby's mom"Wow my littel princesses" answered her Colby .. "Thanks. Grandma said you are my daddy". I looked at Maryse and we had to laugh.
"I would never have trusted Colby. And I admit I thought you were just an affair for himexcuse me Lexi ".. said Maryse .." it's okay, "I answered her
Colby said to Kelly
"Yes sure my little girl" .. "Thanks" called towards the grandparents. His mom nodded and looked proudly at her son.
we made our way home after the show.
"Dad what is Dean doing? I miss him"
My father smiled, "Lexi the little one is fine. The days for two were good for you." My father took my hand. "You two are a great couple.
"Your daughter is a great woman. Yes, we had a few days and not the days."
My father grinned "It's time you finally got married."