The final preparations

(Lexi)

I couldn't understand all of this and suddenly I was really his future wife. It was a few weeks ago and it was unusual for me .. No more affair or whatever else was said about me. I was happy on the one hand because now I had a little rest. I just had to get used to the hype. I no longer had my online accounts alone. After all, the woman was by his side. and in a few weeks his wife was there. I never thought that after his first message. There were already a few things that had been experienced together.
His mom tore me out of my thoughts "Lexi are you okay?"yes, thank you for coming with me to do the last things for the wedding ".." Gladly and don't forget to try the last try on for the dress later. ".. I nodded and was already thinking about tonightcolby came home today. He had been gone for a few weeks. I miss him so much.
His mom and were at the baker's about the cake. have discussed the menu in the restaurant better said what should be there to eat now.
At lunchtime we stay in town and meet with Colby's little sister. I was completely surprised when I saw who she had with her. "Sweetheart I couldn't wait any longer. I missed you." We fell into each other's arms and kissed passionately .. "Wait tonight, you are mine Lexi" .."Oh yes I'm looking forward to it" He pulled me closer and we kissed again ...
"You are not alone." .. Later my beautiful "..
"Mom, sister what are you going to do today?" ..
"Something where you don't have to be involved ..my dear brother the wedding dress .. we have to try it on. And you don't and have something else to do. To get the rings .. "." Tonight you can do what you want "..I was happy and at the same time a little astonished "Sweetheart you don't tell me what the dress looks like" .. "No but can you do something different with me later" ..

"You love each other." colby's mom smiled and after dinner we went on to the last try on the wedding dress. My father was waiting for us and I wonder where the children were. My father told us that they were both traveling with Colby.
he longed for the little ones.
"Are you waiting for me" Alexa called who had become such a good friend. Anna had picked her up from the airport. Becky was already in there and waiting for us ..

some time later I had my dress on and it adjusted until a few minor changes. "Wow beautiful Lexi," said Anna, who saw the dress for the first time. A dream in white and blue sleeves not too long. Because it was summer and very warm. "A veil?" the seller asked me .. "I almost forgot that now". Luckily it was the right one ... to be stuck in the hair. Now I thought of something.
"Hairstyle .. Make up .. Help" .. "Quiet, everything is organized." ..