Lexi honey he will be happy

Long after my mother and mother-in-law were gone I was completely beside me ..I could not understand my mother in law ok that was not new to me and my mother did not want me I knew but that she blamed me I could not understand ..."Why did the woman give birth to me when she didn't want me?" I asked my father who was now back ..."Because I wanted you and because I knew you were something special my little Lexi" He took me in the arm and gave me a kiss on the forehead .. "Lexi don't think too bad of you you are too pretty to annoy you and believe me not only I think so .. ".." Right you are the best thing that ever happened to me and make me the happiest man in the world. I'm glad to have you and Kelly. I love you "I looked at Colby with my eyes still sobbed .." And now take deep breaths of tears and plan the future. I want you both to be with me in the USA as soon as possible are."he wiped the tears from my face and smiled "You know what I can see that you and I are getting married in the middle of the WWE universe and you will be the most beautiful bride the world has ever seen" .."Hear Uncle Dean right in the middle of the ring" Dean asked astonished that Kelly was on her arm again ... Colby grinned .. "Sure Lexi and I will do a lot and my boyfriend I always wanted. As soon as the divorce is over. we'll both marry ".." OK I'm in .. you make me so happy. "

My father was not surprised he seemed to have known what Colby was planning .. Me and Dean knocked it out ..I was exhausted and imagined what it would be like to be his wife .. I always wanted to wear a great dress but Tom said that would be a waste of money and therefore only our parents would be there ...and Colby he wanted to show the world that I am the woman he wants ... "Sweetheart you smiled" .. "My heart I was thinking about my dream dress because if you always say my queen I want to look like too a queen.".. "Oh hurt no dear I know what my little one means" said my father and patted Colby on the shoulder "I would marry her in the dress if I were not her father believe me" ..the rest of the day we spent planning when I go and looking at what was necessary to go with Kelly ..my father would take over my apartment with the furniture so that we always had a place when we wanted to visit him ...I had already asked the lawyer that I would like the right of residence and sole custody of Kelly and he said it looks good after everything Tom did to me ...

the time passed Colby and Dean were gone again and damn it I hated being separated from Colby. But he had promised me to take care of everything I couldn't from ..I had to wait until I could decide for myself where Kelly was allowed to be ..the result of the paternity test was there and lo and behold, Tom was the father, but neither he nor my mother and also my mother-in-law didn't want to know about me and Kelly anymore. I could only live with it for small onesmy father always said the little one has a great stepfather and a great mom head up .. He was right but it made me something that came up to mecolby called me last night and said his family wants to meet me "Dad I'm scared. If they don't like me?". "Lexi, I'm with you". "HOW ARE YOU WITH ME?". "Colby wants me to come with you." "OK thanks"

some time later I had an appointment with the doctor I was not well for weeks. Anna came with .. "Are you sure that you are not pregnant?". "Yeah damn it can't be Anna." "Alright but you had sex and think about it!" "Don't you think I would have noticed if I did". I broke off the sentence we were in front of the shop in which the dress hung what I always wanted. I stop and smile "That's it? Pretty!" .. said Anna ...I dream of going to Colby in the dress "Are you coming now we have to." "Soon" I whispered and looked at the dress again .. A short time later we waited at the doctor ... I didn't have to wait long"I can do it Anna," I said and went to the consulting room with the medical assistant. "Are you Seth Rollins' girlfriend?" "Yes" .. "A great man." "I know" .. I had to wait a short while .. And thought of what Anna had said ..I was pregnant .. In the first place tests were done, also a pregnancy test ... I had the feeling that it took forever for the doctor to come .. "Good afternoon" he said, shook my hand and continued "It's all OK with them ..I congratulate you, you are pregnant. "" I am what? ".. I had to deal with that first .." I give you the advice to go to the gynecologist right away, but it is certain that you are pregnant. "I said goodbye and went to Anna ..I stood in front of Anna as white as a sheet "Anna I am .. you were right." "You are having a baby right?". I nodded "Now you have the best birthday present for Colby what you could have found" ..she immediately pulled me to the next doctor and yes damn it came. In the time when I was with him .. My father fell around my neck at home and I showed him what I had bought to give it to Colby ..I was still on the way home with Anna in the baby shop where I also bought Kelly’s first romper .. I had bought a rattle and small socks .. I also included the ultrasound picture. and immediately packed it in the suitcase ...