Finally the little one was there

(Colby)

I noticed that it was good for her that her friends were with her. "What a chicken coop .. I would not have thought that Alexa and Alexa understand so well .." Dean said to me "Yes I am amazed about it myselfthe two are very similar in some things maybe it is exactly what connects them. ".. I answered Rebecca had to laugh" don't pay attention that Alexis is still Kelly’s aunt because as far as I know she has not yet been baptized "...I went to Lexi "You say Kelly hasn't been baptized yet?" .. "No I haven't made it yet and now I don't have the strength" .. "I have an idea for Anna and Alexis as godmothers Do you think?".. my queen looked at the two and smiled "Sure if the two want to?" .. At the same time the two smirking and shouting "But sure" ..."And then we'll both be baptized together and say if your ex husband doesn't want the little one then I'll adopt Kelly and she will have a reasonable father" .. Suddenly it was quiet "You want whatI'm happy but Tom has to agree with that. I don't know if he allows that. "Leati smiled." Colby I'm surprised I didn't think so now. "
"I too can still surprise you. And Sweetheart what do you mean?" .."Yes, but please only after the birth of Dean" ... "Ok I'll take you at the word baby. I thought that you didn't want much for the birthday, I would give it to you" .. I got a passionate kiss as a thank you and one Kick from Dean ..
"Say everything OK. I only ask because the doctor said the little one can come earlier!". "Yes, I still don't notice anything. He still feels too comfortable in there .." Alexa knew exactly that could have been so far at any time for a few days ..and this night our lives should be turned upside down again ..
We sat together for a long time and for that Alexa didn't even want to get up this morning, she bravely held out ....but something different than usual and my feeling shouldn't deceive me. After meanwhile only Anna, Rebecca, Alexis and Dean were there"My friend I don't want to say anything but pack up things you will become a father" Anna spoke to me "No Anna not today" Alexa said in our direction and grimaced .. "No Sweetheart we drive you know what the doctor said" .."He was wrong .. Damn it hurts" ... "Where's her bag" Rebecca wanted to know and then I'll drive you with you. "..

I no longer left her and neither did Anna ... "How long have you been in pain sweet"Anna wanted to know .." If I'm honest that I woke up at noon today ".." Baby come on now there is no more waiting "Rebecca had brought her bag from above.
And drove us to the hospital as quickly as possible ..I saw that the pain was bad and I got to understand what a woman had to suffer until a child was born ... I called my parents and they promised to come with Alexas ... Oh and Uncle Dean.
I had seen a lot but that was one of the greatest miracles you could experience ..
I had to find out that her threat that I should be careful when the child came true. What was actually done to a woman with it ...
"Now they have soon done the little man is suddenly in a hurry," the doctor said to me ... What just happened was better than any title, it was my son who wanted to be born ..."Colby don't dare to do this to me again. I can't go on." "Baby you can do it" I took her hand and her a kiss .. But as hard as she squeezed my hand .. I could only imagine how much it had to hurt ..

right now I wasn't after baby and sweetheart ... Colby didn't leave me alone .. I loved him and was grateful to him ... I hated this pain .. I suspected as much as it hurts The little one should be there soon .. I couldn't and didn't want to do that anymore .. I faded everything out and concentrated on the nurse and the doctor .. I hoped it was over soon Colby was great and I was just so disgusting to him ..

I do not know how long it took, because my sense of time was no longer there and I was about to ask for painkillers, but then came the sister's redemptive statement ..

"Three or four more will blow then they made it ..I saw the smile on Colby's face and thought come on Alexa you can do it ... With Kelly it was all easier or I just imagined it .. "Baby you did it right away". "it's just like trying to put a watermelon through the eye of a needle. "I brought out under the next contraction ... But it was true after 2 more presses I had made it .. And I heard the little one screaming .."i'm so proud of you sweetheart i love you "Colby gave me a kiss and i finally wanted to see my son ..