Anna what a surprise

For a few weeks this was already going on so that I really couldn't do much more ... What the hell was going on with me .. I didn't think I would be fine. The nausea was gone but I wasn't allowed to do anything anymore ..it annoyed me I hated it ... And everyone always said it will be over soon .. Right soon but 5 months soon no that was an eternity ... I knew it was the best but I would have preferred to feel sick .."Sweetheart I have to go again .. I'll be with you in 3 days. And you stay with my parents with Kelly. I don't want you to be alone." .. "Darling do you really have to go?". "One last time and then I'll stay with youI love you ... you so much "

He took me in his arms "It's only 3 days .. And now we're packing a few things for you .. I'll take you to my parents .. Your father is still with me." I nodded.. and I was afraid of what could happen ... fear that Nicholas managed to provoke Colby further. He should know better than that, I didn't want any other man .. And I hated being packed in cottonI didn't want exactly what was now .. I had the feeling that Colby was on my pocket .. On the way to his parents he asked me "Baby what about you?" With fear in my eyes and tears in my eyes, I said "that's not how I imagined it ... I have the feeling that I am a burden to all of you! ".." Now stop it .. You are not a burden to anyone. I cannot even imagine how you are feeling right now. you carry the most beautiful gift under your heart what you could ask for and if the little one is in the world we will both marry. "... I saw Colby that he meant what he said and I was grateful for his words .. it gave me strength and courage to finish the last few months ..

After I was with his parents .. I told what was going through my head and that was afraid "I don't know Lexi that way, you always fought ..when you told me who was writing to you I thought you no that can't be real ... but you showed it to everyone. "My father smiled" Now please don't start giving up "said colby's father ..."Do you know what Colby said about you? He always said that he admires that you don't give up .. Your great charisma and your loving manner .. cast a spell over you" ...I had my little one in my arms and she had her hand on my stomach ... Colby's mother added, "We don't see that it is easy for you right now. But I also see that you want the little one to be fine."

I looked into their faces and smiled, my little one looked at me and said "Mommy" ... "Sweetie, I'm with you Mommy loves so much ... I later fell asleep with Kelly in my arms and only woke up in the evening ...my father had put Kelly in bed.

"Hey Alexa all right with you?" .. Colby 's brother had come over in the meantime ... "Well I just hate it but I am a mother I want to do the best for my children what I canuni if ​​that means i am not allowed to do anything then it is so. You are not raw now? ".. He nodded and we looked at it together ... I was happy when I saw how happy Colby was when he said it will be a Boy.. dean made an air jump and then said "Uncle Dean is looking forward to you little Dean." .. Finally Colby announced that from now on he will not leave my side and wants to make his way back to us .. ..nicholas was not to be seen maybe Miz had spoken to him .. Who knows but it didn't matter ... I was glad that I was not alone the last few months and Colby would be with me .. A great feeling what I don't like knew ..

(Colby)

With the firm goal not to be provoked by Nicholas I went back with Dean ... But unfortunately he was already behind "I'm sorry Alexa is doing so badlyis probably because it is your child .. "he threw me at the head ..." Colby no "Dean held me because he realized that I wanted to go. In the direction of Nicholas he shouted" You can't shut up once, right? "I use this to free myself from Dean's grip and was standing right in front of Nicholas" What do you want to strike? "..." I would love to, but I promised Lexi something ".." Are you going to be a slipper hero? "He proclaimed me again ..."Stop it is enough now." Kurt came up to us "I know you don't like yourself. Nicholas that goes too far. Colby and you see that you come home to your fiancéshe needs you "I nodded and went to the exit after I got my things .. Many of my colleagues wished us the best ..." Wait "Becky called" Push me and tell her I love Dean "...I promised her that I would take care of my three ..