These moons were rare

"Stop, is it enough for Colby today?" I asked him as I walked up to him ... He smiled when he took me in his arms .. "What will I get if it's over now?" ... I put my hand on his thigh "What do you think?" .. "sweetheart you won .. I notice what you have in mind "he whispered a little quieter in my ear .." Later ok first in the shower ... you know what tomorrow is. "
Oh yes I knew what the day was tomorrow ..it was the day we saw each other for the first time ... I will never forget the kiss .. No man had kissed me like this before .. How he looked at me .. "Yes baby I do not forget the day" ..what happened to it was until today .. I thought Fergal and Colby's statement was a joke ... But now I realized that it wasn't a joke .. Colby didn't spare me during training ... At home he was whole different.. I had no bonus as his fiancee ... he was right, even if I hated it when we were training ...

Back in the hut went under the shower .. Colby wanted to go away again ..my thoughts were about the wedding .. how are kids .. i called my father after taking a shower .. i found out kelly and dean were ok .. and got trouble from colby's mother .. her words were .."You have so little time together enjoy it ... And don't worry" ..
After the conversation I lay on the bed I was happy I had everything ..... I couldn't wait to be Colby's wife .. I already had a dream dress ...the best was at home bed and the little Dean slept ... I closed my eyes I was broken from traning fell asleep ...

I was woken up by a kiss .. I opened my eyes and looked into Colby's brown eyes .. "Sweetheart, are you all right?" I smiled and kissed him. "Yes, everything was fine. I was just. His mother's words were in my head ... I should enjoy the time ... OK, then I'll do it ..." Hey, you don't talk anymore me Lexi? or do you prefer to seduce me? "..." I love you and to seduce you was my plan. ".. His grin said everything but I also felt that he wanted it too"Sweetheart I'm sorry. I know you hate how I train you but ..." "I don't worry you know. I'm learning from the best. Now shut up and kiss me."

"Whatever you want ..only one thing you actually know how nervous I was the day I saw whom I would meet. ".." you the great hero Seth Rollins nervous? Because of me?

"He pulled me towards him and kissed my neck ..he knew exactly how I loved it when he did it .. I bit my lip. He kept making me forget the world around me when I was in his arms.
He slowly moved his hand over my body. his breathing became faster. Didn't I really want to seduce him? Again and again he managed to wrap me around the finger .. I dropped and enjoyed it. I felt every movement, every touch, every kiss more intenselymy breathing also became faster than it touched the inside of my thighs and slowly stroked towards my pleasure grotto. "I know what you want" .. I looked into his eyes "Then don't stop now". He turned on his back. I felt his manhood penetrate me while he kissed me .. I had fallen in love with him and Colby knew exactly where he had to touch me. I hugged him and pressed my body to his. We didn't need words. one look, one touch was enough. Once I had slept with Colby, I finally knew again what tenderness and passion is. I had missed thathe let me feel that i am the woman for whom his heart was beating, that he wanted and the sex was magical .. i felt safe and gave myself to him only too gladly "i love you" i breathed into his ear .. "I know Sweetheart and I love you".
It was a moment that only belonged to us. It was rare with two children, the training and the time Colby was traveling, it was not easy to get everything under one roof. I should be at his side for the hard training. Only one thing worried me about the kids .. I had to talk to him about it. But first the night is ours.