May I ask you for your daughter's hand

"Sweetheart wake up" I opened my eyes and saw that we were with my parents .. Looked at the driveway and winced .. "There" I couldn't say morecolby looked at me in confusion "Who's there?" every word gets stuck in my throat and Anna replies for me ... "Seth her husband is here and her mother thinks so much of him" "The man who did this to her ... Good that I am there .. "Anna laughed "You want to protect her. Seth I like it." "Of course I want that and now it comes." ... Slowly my stiffness loosened and I started to tremble. Colby hugged me and said "Everything will be fine am with you."...I heard that the front door went and my father's voice "Honey finally and what happened to you?" ... "Papa that was Tom !! May I introduce Colby to you." .. My father looked at me "this look Darling and love him right"I nodded and we went in ... I saw my mother holding Tom in his arms and pretending everything was my fault .." Where's Kelly? "Anna wanted to know because I asked Anna to go with Kelly and wait outside before we went in ... My father pointed to the room behind us and Anna disappeared ..."oh the fine lady is coming home do you want to come back to me? ".. I squeezed Colby 's hand and shook my head" I wanted to get my daughter "..."You are so ungrateful what Tom didn't do for you" My father had translated Colby "Wait a minute, this person is beating her daughter and you stick to him?" My father agreed with a nod ..my mother boiled with anger "Who are you please to interfere ...?" "oh I forgot to introduce myself !! Colby Daniel Lopez but I think you know me under Seth Rollinsand I will take care of her daughter in the future "with a GRIN, Colby held out my hand to my mother ... My mother worked in a travel agency and could speak Englishto underline his words he took me in his arms and we kissed ... "fingers away that belongs to me ...." yelled Tom .. "no Alexa belongs to me from today" I saw Tom coming towards us and I went to my father ..tom wanted to give Colby one but he held his arm and turned to my mother he said "And that's what you want for your daughter, excuse me but I can't understand it" he didn't let Tom go with ithad expected to get such a headwind ..tom and my mother looked at each other .... "I like Colby. Thank you my lexi seems to be happy ..." And shook hands with Colby "Lexi !! Really" He looked at me .. Tom looked at me .."Well wait you bitch it wasn't the end" he and my mother left the house and drove away ....."Respect you really love my daughter, but I already thought it when I visited lexi the last time that she was in love" .... I smiled and hugged my father a lot ....anna had come back in with Kelly and hugged my little one .. "Colby this is Kelly .. my life and my heart .." It seemed that she had taken his heart by storm ... We stayed with it for quite a while my father.. after dinner my father and Colby played with Kelly .. "Mouse your men and the little one has them under control .. I envy you a little .." I nodded and was glad that I had the courage to follow my heart .. .

It was a nice day. what was bothering me was the media .. after Colby introduced me to the world ... and the photos went around the world .. I had the feeling that the whole world was after me ..I saw him and smiled he had Kelly in his arms, who beamed at him ... "Sweetheart you busy what?" ... "Yes I'm afraid ..I've never been in the spotlight like this and "Colby put his finger on my mouth" I'm with you you won't get rid of me baby. I love you and I don't care what others say ...Your little one, if you don't want it, I'll keep it out of the public eye. But you my darling want you with me in public, in the ring and in my life "... I stood there with my mouth open and looked at Colby in confusion ...HE WANTS WHAT ME ON HIS SIDE ... "I love you but I am no longer in training since there was little for me I had no more time ..." ... "Don't worry sweetheart I will train you" .. "You me !!but I mean I live here in Germany and you live in the USA.

And now that Tom knows who you are he doesn't let me and Kelly go so easily. ".." Darling he hit you .. I would love to have you with me forever ..what do you say to that? "..." Damn it too much. "He took me in the arm and gave me a kiss on the forehead .. Kelly played with his hair and I couldn't help but mention how much I was long Loved hair in men ... "Really ..together we put Kelly to bed quietly I closed the door ..colby grinned at me pulled me close "I forgot what it is like when you kiss me" Before I could say anything he kissed me and immediately I had butterflies in my stomach againand I felt that he wanted more and walked a bit away towards the bedroom "You want me !! then come here and get me .." I took off my shirt and threw it at him "Sweetheart I won't let me say that twice" he also took off his shirt ..I got weak knees, he looked so damn good and the rest fit too .. "OK come here my hero .." I didn't have to wait long .. I loved it .. He always managed to let me feel it I am a woman ...he was not only damn well trained and looked good .. he had heart and mind ....... "I want you to be my wife alexa" he breathed into my ear ..... I looked at him he was serious .. I missed the words "You want what?i mean i should! "cried amazed ...

Still amazed, confused but I also felt flattered ... I wondered what to say ... I looked at Colby stunned and I was still speechless ..how did he do that since the first message from him there were always moments when i just couldn't find any words.GIRL SAY WHAT .. WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO THINK OF ME NOW .... "Sweetheart and what do you mean ?you and Kelly with me in the USA ..? "... I gasped" Yes, I would love to but I'm not divorced yet and there is so much to think about that I can't leave. "I answered with a tremor in my voice ..." That can be regulated baby ..tell me are you crying ".." Tears of joy my hero .. I never thought that you would me ".... He leaned over and gently pushed me back onto the pillow ..." Believe it sweetheart you and no other woman .. Except Kelly !! "he looked at me "And do you want to be my queen?" ... Without thinking about it for a long time I put my hands on his butt .. "YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS ON IT" and just wanted to kiss him "Monent Sweetheart there is still something missing !wait the rings "He was looking for something in his pocket and lay with a big grin at me. Give me your hand." .. I saw what he was doing .. A beautiful ring made of white and gold "And Mrs. Lopez How does that feel".. "Yes I want, but tell me they were expensive !!" .. "Baby don't worry you are worth it" .. I was exhausted and didn't say a word anymore I gave Colby a passionate kiss ... And now yes the night was short ...my father had registered for breakfast I had completely forgotten ... "Good morning you forgot the gentlemen" with my big grin he was standing in the door to the bedroom ... I startled "yes I think so ... I mean we have "" Alright lexi you are old enough "Colby laughed and without waiting long he asked my father" May I ask her for the hand of her daughter? ".. I bit my lip and my father replied" Yes excuse theI entrust my little Lexi to.but I see you have already asked her and Lexi seems to have said yes .. and get dressed now .. I take care of Kelly .... "I loved my father and without him I would have often died ...after breakfast we went on an excursion with Anna. She was very surprised by what happened yesterday ...

It was nice days and I find that Colby was so different. The exact opposite of Tom ..the time passed quickly and for me it was a matter of packing suitcases.I was running back and forth in the apartment wondering whether I had packed everything ..."Sweetheart, calmly" I looked at him "But I don't want to forget anything because I don't have to lie on your pocket". Colby looked at me "Hey I want to be there for you. And you belong to me. Already forgotten".."no I didn't "He took my hand and pointed to the ring" And now suitcase closed .. believe me you have everything "... It sounded Anna and my father wanted to drive us .. After that my father and Colby everything in the Had a carI put Kelly in the car and she looked at me with big eyes and smiled ... She had my heart in her hand but not only mine but Colby had wrapped it around her finger ...luckily what I was missing my mother and Tom "where do you want to go?" cried my mother "I take my fiancee with her so that she can come to rest" ... "Fiancee? Alexandra is my wife." ...I introduced myself to Colby "You still mean your wife !! I filed for a divorce." .... Before Tom could say anything, my father told me to go into the car and wait there ...later my father told me what Tom had said .. And I thought it would block my breath .. He wanted to take Kelly away from me I started to cry but Colby wiped the tears from my face "He can't ..not after what he did to them ... "My father agreed with him .. Arrived at the airport, Anna said" Take care of yourself ".. My father took me in his arms and enjoyed it and come back healthy ... ".." Baby we have to go "..I wondered why we weren't going in the direction of the planes ... "Where are you going?" "there is a plane waiting for us" and there I saw it already ... I looked at him in amazement "believe it calmly" It was all new to me ..besides I was never followed and then with a private jet .. "You are really scared sweetheart? Don't you have to be OK" I looked out of the window later ...looked at Kelly the little one was sleeping and smiled "sleep my heart i love you" and sang something to her .. "and i love you both ... you can sing ?!" .."I love to sing and the little one loved it" "Not only the little me too" We talked a lot so time went faster than expected ..