A great moment

It was as great as Colby was there for me / us. I loved Kelly but everything that I felt now and that damned nausea was always things that I hadn't missed, and whenever I thought it was finally over. then my body told me not to rejoice too soon .. I hated not being able to really take care of Kelly anymore and I had so much time ahead of me .. How could that go on ..
my father always said you have people who are there for you who help you and yes he was right .. I was one month behind me and almost everything was done .. my apartment was canceled and I didn't have many contracts. ..and here in the US Colby had already arranged everything that I was allowed to stay ..
He was already so far that he had furnished a room for Kelly .. Of course with princess it was a dream and every little girl would feel comfortable here ..I stood in the doorway and smiled "Thank you very much I love you". "You are depressing something baby!". "Yes, I will soon have the appointment in court and I am afraid.". "Do not worry you are strong and can do it" . I loved him so much. he always managed to build me up and always found the right words ...

Today was the day we wanted to say this to Alexis .. Because she was traveling a lot and I wanted to be there .. "Hey you two." she called and over. "Do you want or should I?" I asked Colby .. "I want sweetheart" questioningly she looked at us "What's going on?" .. "We're having a baby." .. "Wow congratulations. That means you stay with us Alexa?" .. "Yes, as soon as the last things are settled in Germany." "And that's exactly where my problem lies. I can't get out of here. But I don't want my two two to be alone". Colby said, "I know what you want to askI will accompany Alexa. "She smiled" But tell me, is something surprising me so quickly now? "" I know what you mean. What do you think I was surprised when I found out, "Colby replied ..she hugged me tight
"I can do it alone!" "No, I don't trust Tom and I don't want anything to happen to you. He's already pissed off that Kelly can't do that anymore. And think about what happens when the divorce is over.

." yes you are right. ".. He gave me a kiss and I was still blown away by this man. So he was afraid of me now and the baby this morning sounded differentthat was the first time he said he doesn't trust Tom, he was right.
Shortly after he found out that he was no longer allowed to control Kelly, Tom called and was pissed. He threatened me again ..and that was exactly the reason why Kelly stays here with colby's parents. She had already taken the little one to her heart.

The day was getting closer ..everyone told me I was strong and could do it. I could hardly sleep. "It will work out and in a few days you will be back with me. Try to sleep .." said Colby .. I looked over at him and took his hand "Your strength I want to haveI "I started to cry" "No you don't like Sweetheart. I love you. You have the strength to do it." .colby wiped the tears from my face kissed me grinning "And now I bring you to other thoughts baby" And what he meant I knew only too well "..he could be so tender and passionate. I was only too happy to let him kidnap him for a few hours .. He looked deep into my eyes "darling i love you. never let me go" .. "no fear sweetheart i will give you not on. "I lay in his strong arms and felt his hand on my belly "Take good care of you .. I want you to be alive and well again." I loved it when he put his hand on my belly .. He was definitely going to be a good one Become a father." darling when we are back we say it all ok. "..." Yes we do "

I don't need to take a lot with us and we went to the airport with Alexis ... "I want it to be over already ..I love you my darling ".." Everything will be fine and when you are back. I'll come to the doctor. I love you too sweetheart .. Alexis take good care of my two ..the world will soon find out that we will be parents ".. she nodded and looked at me" ready? "." Yes we can .. Bye Colby I love you "gave him another kiss and got on the plane .....

The flight seemed endless. I noticed that this nausea was really bothering me. "You don't look well, everything OK?" Alexis wanted to know. "No, I'm really shitty. If I didn't have to, I wouldn't have flown." she took me in her arms and to calm me down "I promised Colby that I would take care of you. He would like to have you and his son back safely."