1

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝗝𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶

𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Cmon baby." Devante pleaded. "Naw nigga I been paging you all night." I said waving him off.

"I was busy." He claimed. "Yeah busy wit another bitch." I said waving him off.

"Why you always think i'm fucking around." He said sounding upset.

"Because you come home at different hours of the night. You don't answer when I page you, and you come home smelling like other bitches." I yelled.

"Cause it's bitc- females at the studio, but I don't pay them no attention. I go in there and do what I gotta do and come home. Why can't you see that." He said calmly. "If I was cheating on you, you think i'd come home? Cause if I was cheating that would mean I don't care about you. Therefore I wouldn't come home and argue wit chu to try and explain myself."

"I know you been hurt before but damn i'm trying Y/N. I don't know what else to do." He said sitting on the edge of the bed. He was right maybe I was overreacting. Mama ain't raise no bitch though so i'm not letting up that easy. "Well if you would just answer me when I page you we wouldn't be having this problem." I said crossing my arms.

"C'mere." He said calmly.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Girl just c'mere." I walked over to the edge of the bed where he was sitting. He grabbed my arm pulling me towards him. He snatched me up and flipped us over to where I was laying on my back. "Move De." I said pretending to fight him off. "Will you believe in love, and the promise that it gives? I wanna love you for life." He sang.

His singing was most definitely one of my biggest weaknesses. "Cause your love is why I live." He sang kissing along my jaw. "I'm sorry babygirl." He said staring at me intensely. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. He broke away to take off his shirt and mine. He began kissing me again and I reached down to help undo his pants.

He stepped out of his pants and took off my shorts. He placed sloppy wet kisses from my bare breast down to my stomach. He spread my legs wrapping his arms around her thighs. He stared at my wet womanhood hungrily and went to work. He licked and sucked on my clit like it was his favorite lollipop.

"Fuck." I moaned loudly. He took took his arm from around my thigh and inserted two fingers in me. He pumped his fingers in and out of me at a fast pace while sucking on my clit harshly. The overwhelming amount of pleasure made me squirm. "Devante." I whined. "Shit i'm bouta-" I interrupted myself with a loud moan releasing all over his tongue.

He came up and kissed me sloppily. "I wanna freak you." He groaned as he entered me slowly causing me to throw my head back against the pillows. "De." I moaned airly. "I wanna freak you." He groaned thrusting slowly in me. He kissed me sloppily as he continued giving me slow deep strokes.

My fingernails gripped his back with each stroke feeling it constantly cave in. "Damn girl." He groaned in my ear. "Mmm Fuck." I moaned. He continued thrusting in and out of me slowly but deeply. "Oh my fucking god Devante." I whined. He started picking up the pace of his strokes making me dig my nails deeper into his back.

"Shit." I moaned closing my eyes. "Look at me." He groaned kissing me. I opened my eyes slowly making eye contact with him. "You forgive me?" He mumbled looking at me intensely. "Yes I forgive you.. fuck." I moaned, my eyes rolling back. "Shit i'm bouta cum." I moaned. "Shit me too." He said grinding into me.

"I love you Y/N." He groaned kissing me. "Oou I love you too." I whined. "Fuuuck." We said in unison as we came together. "You the only one I want." He said pulling out of me. We were knocked out cold after that.

This was a short one just to get started, so welcome to 90s Daddies😌. The "Now Playing" song at the top is the song I was listening to while writing this imagine. I will be doing this on every imagine, but I hope y'all enjoyed my first imagine for this book. Until next time loves😚.