9. L U C Y

Soft sheets enveloped me, as my body stiresred. I wriggled around the super king bed, my legs tingling from the warm comfy sheets and mattress. I was floating in heaven, spread across the softest surface not possibly found on Earth.

My head was also on a cloud. A soft, white, fluffy pillow, stacked on top of more fluffy pillows, occupying my sore head. I melted right through them.

I tried to open my eyes to meet my surroundings, but the sun creeping in sent my eyes into a blur; I scrunched them back together in an attempt to protect them.

At that point I wasn't sure where I was until I took in the familiar masculine smell. I recognised that smell anywhere. It filled my nostrils, travelled through my body, and sent shudders of pleasure across the whole of me.

As my sore, puffy eyes slowly risked spreading open a strong arm engulfed me. The smile I was already fighting because of this man finally appeared as I realised he was actually here, and earlier wasn't a dream taunting me; he actually wanted our baby.

"Mmm Bax?" I croaked, half asleep from my much needed nap.

He squeezed me closer until I was buried underneath his stubbled chin.

"I see you're finally awake." His deep voice vibrated through his hard chest, sending vibrations straight to my sex. I was instantly reminded of our night together; all the grunts and growls he made throughout the whole night.

My erotic thoughts made me clamp my teeth down on my bottom lip, biting it to stop a moan.

I could sense his gentle green eyes watching me. Unsurprisingly my actions were affecting him, as I noticed the moment his whole body tensed.

I probably shouldn't do it, but I slowly started grinding against his crotch. I wanted him so badly, and I could feel he wanted me too.

"Stop beautiful." He whispered grabbing my hips to stop them. He turned my body till I was flat on my back with his body over me.

His lips were inches away from mine. His hot breath tickled my cheeks, while his body sent waves of heat through me. My chest was rising in anticipation for him to kiss me and touch me.

"Please." I begged through a soft whisper.

Minutes passed with our eyes gazing into each other. He was debating with himself. I could see it etched over his features; his eyes were dark with lust, but the stress lines on his head showed me he was fighting it.

I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck, softly moving my hands up his thick, disheveled hair. It's natural messy style weaved through my fingertips. I was tugging, pulling, desperate for his mutual touch.

Eventually, he lowered his head connecting our foreheads as he leaned down on me. His breathing became heavier.

"You've got no idea how much I want this. How much I want to rip your clothes off." He spoke through shallow breaths, shaking his head. He looked pained, struggling even.

"I'm sorry." He lifted off me, swiftly leaving the room without another word.

He left me lying on the bed, my panties soaked in a pool of my own wetness, shaking from desperation for him. The anger that boiled through my blood caused me to lash out. I threw the pillows across the room in my temper - desperate not to break anything, though I doubt I would with a pillow - fuming at his actions. He worked me up; he knew he had, then just left.

Storming down the stairs after him, realising I'm wearing one of his T-shirts somehow, I could feel the steam leaving my ears. Did he undress me? How dare he!