Nineteen: The Date (Part 1)

Hermione's POV:

I gulp as Draco leans back. A night I'll never forget? Is he going to kidnap me or something?

Scorpius wolfs down his food. "Can I go play again, mum?"

I look at his empty plate, astonished about how he could eat so much so quickly. He reminded me of Ron, a bit. "S-sure! Just don't run around too much, okay?"

Scorpius nods and runs off. Even though he isn't a real child, I still love him so much. He has my blood in him, literally.

I slowly turn back to Malfoy and whimper. "Please tell me you aren't kidnapping me or something!"

He chuckles, setting his fork down. "No, I'm just going to bring you on a lovely date, that's all."

I nod and look at the clock. "We should bring Scorp to daycare so we can head to classes." Draco agrees with me and picks up our bags.

"You get the kid, I got the bags," He responds when he notices my confused look. I look down at my feet to hide the blush that I can feel rising to my cheeks.

Once I get to the playground, I look for a head of platinum blonde hair. I yell out, "Scorp, baby, it's time to daycare!" and a little boy comes running up to me. I ruffle his hair. "Hello, Scorp!"

"Hello, Mummy and Daddy!" He gives me a toothy grin. I scoop him up and start walking towards the Life Class classroom, that's where daycare was.

When we reach the door, I sadly let Scorpius go. He runs towards Professor McGonagall who's smiling at all the little kids. Scorp looks at us one last time. Draco put his arm around my waist and I do my best not to flinch. I give him a small wave and he returns to run around once more.

I pout a bit. "Even if he isn't my real son, I love him. I can't wait to have my own children." I admit.

Draco rubs my back. "Well the whole purpose of this marriage law is to have kids, so that time will be very soon."

I blush as Draco smirks. We walk to class together, his hand still on my waist. Despite what happened this morning, I felt like it belonged there. His arm wrapped perfectly around my body, like a puzzle piece.

We walk into Transfiguration and take a seat. Professor McGonagall is watching the kids, so Professor Flitwick is teaching today. We're doing a review, and I can't help but dream about what would happen later tonight.
______________________________________________________________________________

*Time skip to after classes*

"Alright. Kick Draco out and let's get to your room to get ready. I've sent the kids over to Millicent's because they all wanted to have a sleepover with her twins." Astoria grabs my hand after we exit our last class of the day, History of Magic.

"You need to look radiant." Lavender agrees.

"Lucky you," Luna sighs dreamily. "A double date. Your date being our school's most wanted bachelor."

"And the fact that you're going on the double date and the other bachelor is Viktor Krum who's technically your ex and you're still, somehow, friendly? Absurd, but super cool!" Pansy fangirls.

"Exactly. You must be red-carpet ready and more!" Ginny declares.

The five girls march me into my room and sit me down in a chair. Ginny was given the assignment of makeup, Astoria will do my hair, Pansy is getting my outfit, Lavender is doing my nails, and Luna is waxing me. All at once.

"Waxing!?" I huff. "Why?"

Astoria looked appalled that I would even think about not waxing. "Shaving doesn't work as well!"