Part 44

A/N: Warning- I have no idea what I'm doing

Draco's POV:

Another bloody holiday.

Great.

Last month was Halloween and Theo/Pansy's wedding, now there's Thanksgiving, then there's Christmas and New Year's!

Torture.

Hermione, on the other hand, was absolutely thrilled.

We had already celebrated Thanksgiving, but Hogwarts was having yet another celebration, one that our parents were invited to. It was literally a Friday before we all went shopping for the party.

It's December.

I huffed as snow merrily floated down from the ceiling of the Great Hall. This snow was warm, unlike real snow that was cold.

As soon as a snowflake touched the ground, it disappeared, but fell right back through the ceiling.

Too many people were 'jolly' as they said, and I hated it.

Well, sort of.

Everybody being happy was great, don't get me wrong, but it also meant the girls just had to decorate the entire dorm.

"PANSY!" Astoria roars, holding bits of green and red tinsel over the fireplace. "Red or green first?" She makes a big show of switching it, but it honestly looked the same to me.

"Hm..." Pansy wonders aloud. "Green. There are more Gryffindor's so they have more power, let's go with Slytherin!"

"It literally looks the same." Theo snorts. "I don't even-"

"Shut up!" Lavender growls, sticking a large silver bow in his hair.

Hermione came dancing down the stairs with a bunch of cooking supplies. "I'm going to bake the gingerbread house parts now!"

Ginny nodded excitedly, but I frowned. I was not doing that.

"Couples challenge?" Pregnant Potter-To-Be asked. She nibbled on a chocolate chip cookie.

"Yes!" Hermione squealed, measuring flour into a large bowl. "Oh, this will be so much fun!"

"Fun?" I gasp. "You girls are running around like headless chickens!"

Hermione pouts and cracks open an egg. Secretly, I wish I could join her.

Almost as if she heard my wish, she asks me to help her. "Help me?" She asks, handing me a carton of eggs.

"Always," I smile, gratefully accepting it.
________________________________________________________________________________

"DRACO!" Hermione playfully smacks me, sending a cloud of white powder flying into the air.

"What?" I squeeze some more frosting into my mouth.

This is damn good., I think. She knows what she's doing.

"We need that for later!" She scolds me, pulling the piping bag out of my grasp. I pout.

"Hey!" I complain, licking off the remainder of frosting from my hands. "We can make more!" I sidle up next to her and grab a whisk.

She sighs. "We won't need to if you don't eat it all! Besides, what about your figure!"

I feel my face get pale as I come to the horribly realization. "Oh god." I lift up my shirt and pat my, still, rock hard abs. I sigh in relief. "Alright, I'm good for now."