63

Harry's POV:

As Draco admits to falling in love with Hermione, I'm not sure whether I audibly gasp, fall off my chair screaming, or just blankly stare at him.

Considering the pouding pain in my butt, I'd assume option number two occurred.

Oh.

Also, everybody was watching me. Oh well, what's new? (Ah yes, being the 'Boy Who Lived' is lovely.)

"Are you okay, babe?" I look over and see my amazing fiance staring down at me, looking a little concerned. With pride, I remember that I was the one who was the father to the little baby growing in her stomach, not anybody else. It was me. How lucky was I?

Hermione peeps around Ginny's shoulders to look at me. "He's always falling left and right, though most of the time it's for you, Gin."

I blush a little at my brown haired best friends statement. "Thanks very much for embarrassing me, 'Mione."

Hermione softly smiles at me. "What are friends for?" And she turns back to her notes, giving them a title and doodling a bit to make it pretty.

Ah, even under the effects of a potion Hermione loves her notes.

"Is anything wrong?" Ginny looks over me worriedly, and I just smile at her.

I clamber back up into my seat and glare at a sniggering Draco Malfoy, once again reminded of the 'good old days'. "Nothing, love." I shoot her a cheeky smile, and she just nods it away.

"Of course...." Ginny turns back to Hermione and starts to chat once again. Both Draco and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Come again?" I ask the perfect looking blond next to me. He blushes a bit, and I snort. "Damn, she must be special to you if she makes you blush, huh?"

Draco's blush becomes even deeper as I mention Hermione's name. "She's special, yeah..."

Draco turns to look over at Hermione, and I feel like jumping out of my seat and screaming. He looked at her with emotion.

JESUS HE HAS EMOTIONS! DON'T PANIC DON'T PANIC DON'T-

"Mate?" Draco snaps fingers in front of my eyes.

I shake my head around a bit. "Yeah, so, what?"

Draco furrows his brow, thinking hard. I can practically see his wheels turning, and I think of all the things he and Hermione have in common.

They both love learning and are very smart

They both bite their lips and you can see their wheels turning when they are thinking hard about something

They are both famous

They are both good schemers

They are both dependable and great friends

They are both married to the other

They are both humans

They are both good looking (Of course, I say so platonically.)

They both-

"You've really got to stop spacing out!" Draco smacks a hand over my face and I groan.

"Uh!" I groan at the pain. "What was that for!" I would normally pout and whine, but it would be extremely weird to do that with Draco. People would think I was crushing on him! (Ew, no thanks. That's D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G. Besides, I have my lovely Ginny!)

"Because you aren't paying attention!" Draco hisses. I say 'ohhhh' and turn to Professor Flitwick, who was teaching us the-oh. I don't know.

Draco pinches my arm and I yelp. "Hey!" I gasp, turning to look at him. "I'm paying attention to the class now!"

"I was talking about me, you blubbering idiot!" Draco huffs, charming his quill to take the notes for him.

Quick quotes quill spell? Really? I shudder with horror at my experience with said quills. Rita Skeeter really is an arse sometimes! More like most of the time...okay...all the time.

"I was asking about how we cure Hermione." Draco repeats for me. Instantly, I feel guilty about not paying attention in such an important situation!

"Well could we try the Amortentia antidote?" I whisper to him. "It will cure the lovesickness, and the rest fade over time."

Draco frowns. "It might not work, in fact, the probability that it would work is extremely low-"

"It's the only plan we've got," I hiss back. "I'm not losing my friend over this, especially not Hermione."

Draco gives me one curt nod. "We'll start it tonight then."
________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip-After dinner~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charle's POV:

I brush through my hair one last time and my wife, (ugh), Stacy comes out.

"I knew you didn't love me, but I didn't know you were unfaithful," She comments coolly. Despite trying to sound harsh, she sounds more upset than anything else, and I wonder, Should I not have given Hermione that potion?

I was raised to never harm a girl, but I had to do this! I had to save Hermione from that Death eater scum, Draco Malfoy.

"I never knew that I asked for your opinion!" I spit. I whip around and she cowers by the doorway.

"S-sorry!" Stacy stutters. Her eyes flit back and forth in fear, and I just imagine the way my mother would react.

"How dare you treat a woman that way!" She would yell. "She is your wife, whether you wanted it or not!"

I huff and think, Well I didn't want it, she's the one who did!

"I'm going on a date with Hermione," I announce to her, feeling extremely proud of myself.

Stacy frowns, a real genuine frown of sadness. Pathetic. "You shouldn't have given her the potion, Charles, she'll only be mad when it wears off."

I grab a bottle of wine from my desk and wink at her. "That's why I've been stalking her. I know just where she'll suspect Amortentia, and where she won't."

Stacy growls at me, finally showing some level of potential to not be a waste of human skin. "I have half a mind to tell somebody about this!"

Stacy takes a 'threatening' step forward, though it felt more like a cupcake was holding up a cotton ball and muttering that it was going to kill you.

It was absolute rubbish.

"You know you won't do that darling," I walk over to her and purr into his ear. She shivers, and I can almost see how scared she becomes, completely dropping the topic.

"W-why n-not?" She asks, tripping over her words.

I run one hand down her body and hold the bottle with the other. "Because then tonight...." I pinch her waist and she yelps. "Is going to be a very sleepless night."

Stacy moves aside from the door and keeps her head down. "H-have fun."

I smirk and step out the door, not bothering to give her a second look. "Don't worry, I will."