Chapter 48: #DORMSIES!

Hermione's POV:

"Come on Hermione," Draco cooes. He tentatively wraps an arm around my waist and I snuggle closer to him under the warm blankets.

"Hermione!," He laughs. "We need to pack," He reminds me. "We're heading to the Weasley's today!"

I immediately sit up, accidentally throwing Draco's arms off of me. He pouts but I only grin. "MUMMA!" I cry. "I'M COMING HOME!"

I leap out of the bed in my loose hanging t-shirt and shorts. I dance around the room until I reach the wardrobe. I quickly 'accio' three of my largest trunks and begin to pack.

"Thankfully, the wedding things and other dresses were sent to the Manor last night," I sigh. "That would have been so annoying to pack!"

Draco clears his throat. "We'll be uh...getting married over this break." He comes up behind me and places a tender kiss to the back of my neck. His touch sends tingles down my spine, and I feel as if I want to kiss him senseless, until the sun explodes or there is absolutely no time left in the world. I wanted him to be completely...mine.

"I mean, it is the law," I respond, expertly masking my emotions behind a careless facade, but on the inside, I was squealing like a schoolgirl (which, I was, actually....technically.)

He grimaces. "You don't feel...weird about it?"

I shake my head. "Why would I?"

He shrugs. "Because we're more like f-friends?" He stutters a bit on the last word, but my heart sinks.

Friends...he'll only ever think of me as a friend...how could I be so stupid, to let myself fall for...for him! The enemy!

I awkwardly clear my throat. "Right," I say, venom dripping from my voice. "Friends."

I slam my last trunk closed and start towards the door.

"Astoria wants to do something," I inform him. I hear him say something, but I just walk out the door, not wanting to admit the fact that I had allowed myself to feel something for the boy I was due to be married to.
________________________________________________________________________________

I sit next to Ginny on a couch. Harry was to her left, and to my utter disappointment, Draco sat next to me too.

Astoria claps her hands happily. "Let's play a muggle game called 'Never Have I Ever'!"

Harry and I stare at her, absolutely confused about how she knew about the game.

"So...how do we play?" Ginny asks.

"Well," I say, glancing at Astoria. She nods. "Somebody will say 'Never Have I Ever' and then a situation. If you have done it, you say 'I Have'. If you did not, then you say 'I Have Never'."

"Usually people use signs or hand signals to make it quicker," Harry adds.

"We can use one finger for 'I Have' and two for 'I Haven't'," Astoria suggests.

"We'll go in a circle so it's easier to keep track of," Ginny adds.

"I want to go first!" Theo excitedly squeals. Pansy pats his back and he continues, but this time, even more excited.

Draco drapes his arm around my shoulders. I tense. Don't, Hermione! You can't let him get to you!

I tense as Theo begins to speak. "Never have I ever gotten caught by Filch because I was doing a dare!"

I hold up a two proudly, knowing that at least I was a good student.

Luna, Neville and I all hold up two's, but everybody else holds up a one!