32: Miscellaneous

Hermione's POV:

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, friends do not sleep in the same bed."

Draco rolls around and pulls the covers off, showing me his perfectly toned stomach. If I were to be quite honest, he looked quite amazing.

"Friends also do not drool over each other's bodies." He smirks. I quickly lower my gaze to my hands and start to play with the ring on my middle finger. It was a wonder I had never accidentally tapped it while he was either taking a shower or in the loo.

"Why are you here, again?" I ask him.

He yawned. "You got drunk last night."

I huffed. "I was not that drunk!"

He snorted. "You were."

I decided to stop drinking wine from a petite glass because really, who do I have to impress?

I take my fifth whole bottle of wine from the shelf. Draco walks over to me and tenderly pulls the bottle away from me. "That's enough, Hermione."

I pout at him. "But....Draaaaco!" I slur.

He shakes his head. "You need to get back to bed, Hermione. You're drunk." He picks me up and I wrap my legs tightly around his hips. I run my hands through his platinum blond hair.

"Mmm, you smell good."I giggle, taking another sniff of his hair. I lay my head down on his, taking in his cologne. "I wonder how you taste." I tighten my legs around his hips and he shifts me around in his arms. He places one hand under my legs and one around my lower back.

"Hermione, you're drunk." He mutters. "As much as I'd like to enjoy a night with you, I can't."

He brings me into the room and pulls the zipper down my dress as I slump against the wall. His breath hitches as the dress falls and I flop onto the bed, exposing my nearly naked body.

He mutters something under his breath and turns to walk away but I grab his hand. "Don't go," I whisper, tears threatening to spill.

He looks over me and sighs. He pulls his shirt off and slides next to me in the covers, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Good night, Hermione."

I giggle slightly. "Good night, Draco."

I groan. Surprisingly, I didn't have a headache. How...weird...

"Get dressed." He instructs me. Looking down, I realize that I'm in just my undergarments. I blush and cover my body with the blankets.

"S-sorry," I stutter.

He laughs and looks me over. "I never understood this, but why do girls show off their bodies in bikinis and sports bras but not in their regular day to day undergarments?"

I wrap the covers around me like a robe and walk towards the closet. "Because we expect to be seen like that, so we've mentally prepared ourselves, obviously!"

He huffed. "That doesn't make sense. Isn't it the same thing?"

I stare at him, blankly. "No, it's not. Now would you please run me a bath?"

Draco groaned. "Nooooo. I want to take a shower!"

I huff. "Well I need to clear my head. Draw me a bath!" I glare at him and he gets up.

"Can I join you?" He asks me.

"If you wear something and stay at least fifteen yards away from me." I retort.