74: Another one? Another one!

Dedicated to sophitzteal

A/N:Oh, and also: Go join my new community guys! xXTemptacia_CommXx. It's a new community and we could really use your support! (#shamelessselfpromo)

OH BUT YEAH ALSO THERE'S THE FACT THAT GUYS AND GIRLS WE HAVE OFFICIALLY REACHED 1K READS AND 333 VOTES OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It literally means the world to me ahhh! ♡🦉💖

Hermione's POV:

Ah, how fun.

In just two weeks would be Harry and Ginny's wedding, then within the next month would be Luna and Neville's as well as Ron and Lavender's weddings.

We would all be married off. What fun. Thank you, marriage law, for ruining my perfectly planned future.

Well now that I was married I had to have two kids!

At eighteen years old.

With a seventeen year old boy.

I cringe at the thought of it.

That's something I never thought would happen.

I actually didn't think a lot of things would happen but hey! Look at what's happening right now.

"Put. Me. Down." I growl.

Draco smirks and continues to hold me over his shoulder. "Not until you answer my question."

Git, I'm not going to answer how good of a kisser you are!

"No." He states boredly, snickering as he does so. He shoves me up higher on his shoulders, preventing me from touching the ground.

"Harry James Potter you listen to Hermione right now!" Luna exclaims, sporting a horrified look as she enters my room.

Thank goodness for Luna.

Harry whips around and lets out a small scream of fear, throwing me onto the bed.

It's seriously funny, actually. Harry was the Boy-Who-Lived, the Chosen One. He killed a basilisk, saw Cedric die during the Triwizard tournament, fought in the Department of mysteries, found horcruxes and destroyed Voldemort.

And he was scared of every girl in the common room when they were mad, pregnant or not.

You know that boy can be weird sometimes.

Then again, we all were capable of murdering you with our pinky fingers so being scared would make sense.

(All right, that was an exaggeration, we probably couldn't.)

I push myself up from the bed and launch myself at Harry, sending us both sprawling onto the floor.

Luna looks at us with disappointment yet also amusement in her eyes.

"Hi!" I giggle to Luna from the tops of Harry's back.

"Why hello there!" She laughs back, clutching her stomach as she sees the look on Harry's face, the face that I (unfortunately) could not see unless I moved. I can't move because well...he would roll away! We couldn't have that happening now could we?

Harry shifts around uncomfortably and tries to throw me off. I yelp and cling onto his shoulders and squeeze me legs into his sides so I don't go flying. "Hermione Jean Granger get off-"

"What happened with Draco?" Luna asks, completely out of the blue. My cheeks redden at the event that occured just ten minutes ago.

Harry bucks his hips and turns me over so that he lays beside me. He lifts his head and looks me in the eye. "WHAT!"