Chapter 24: Fight!

Hermione's POV:

Ugh. This potion is starting to un-grow on me. It tastes horrible!

And on top of that, we were going to have another Life Class!

I fiddle with the time turner in my robes. Nobody except Harry, McGonagall, and Minister Shackbolt know I have it, and I intended to keep it that way.

Well...I could if it weren't for a sneaky ferret, like Malfoy!

"Granger!" Draco called, stepping out from the bathroom. He only had on a towel around his waist, which gave me a clear view of his stomach. Well...more like his abs.

"Like what you see?" While I had zoned out, Draco had moved from the bathroom door to right next to me. His hot breath by my ear sent a shiver down my spine.

"No," I concluded.

Draco smirked. "Why not? Would you like to see..." His hand moved to the towel around his waist, gripping the edge of it. "...more?"

I covered my eyes. "NO!" I squealed. "I DON'T!"

Draco trailed a finger down my neck and rested on the chain of my Time-Turner. "What's this?" He asked.

I gulped and turned towards him, my eyes tightly closed and my hands over my chest, where the Time-Turner rested in my robes. "A locket. Now...GET DRESSED!"

Draco groaned. "You're no fun, Granger!"

I frowned. "Back to last names, are we, Malfoy?"

"You'll become one soon, Granger."

My breath hitched. "Dammit. Just hurry up so we can get to breakfast!"

After what felt like an eternity, but was probably only like two minutes, he called out to me. "I'm decent, you can look now." I slowly opened my eyes to see him standing in his Slytherin robes.

"First we'll go to breakfast, then we have a life class until lunch, after lunch and then-"

"I know, I've memorized our schedule." Draco picks up his bag and hefts it over his shoulders. "Let's go, Granger."

I step out of the room, grateful that he hadn't seen my time-turner. My secret would be safe after all! Well...that wasn't the only secret...

To be quite honest, I was pretty disappointed in myself. I hadn't told Draco anything, and despite everything we've been through, I felt almost...guilty.

Wandering through the walls of the castle, I remember that this is my last year here. I wouldn't be able to run around with Harry and Ron again. The Golden Trio had seen the last of their adventures...hopefully.

Draco and I sat down with the rest of our friend group. I picked up a piece of bacon and chomped on it.

I looked at the ceiling, the ceiling that was charmed to be like the weather that it was outside. I remember reading about in Hogwarts: A History, and being fascinated before I had even stepped foot within these walls.

With a sudden pang, I realize that this summer, I have no idea where to go. In the past years, I had been with my parents or with the Weasleys and the Order. Now, I didn't really know.

Obviously I could go to the Manor, in fact, that was most probable, but I don't think I was quite ready to face that yet. I flinch at the memories.

Then again...fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself. Perhaps I should go to the Manor...

"'Mione? 'Mione?" Ginny snaps in front of my face. "'Mione?"

I pull myself out of my thoughts. "Yes?"