Chapter 30: We Flipping Won!

Hermione's POV:

The rays of light shone through the large window. I let out a small yawn and roll over, enjoying the peace. I was so comfortable right now, it felt like nothing could possibly disturb.

Well, except maybe one thing.

"EEEEEEE!"

I snap up. So much for peace and quiet, I huff to myself in disdain.

"People are SLEEPING!"

Reluctantly, I throw the covers off myself and brush my fingers through my long hair, somewhat taming it.

"GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!"

I roll out of bed and crawl over to the closet, grinning as I open the large doors. Clothes and shoes are shoved in there, somehow still organized.

"I'M TRYING!"

I pull out an oversized light pink sweater and black leggings. I wave my wand and suddenly, I'm standing in the outfit.

"TRY HARDER!"

I giggle a bit and tiptoe over to a still sleeping Draco.

"FINALLY!"

He stirs a bit, but doesn't wake.

I grin to myself, smugly. I summon a plate, some whipped cream, and a feather. I slowly spray the whipped cream onto the plate and lay it in Draco's open hand. I tickle his face slightly with the feather and-

SMACK!

"Blwlpu! What!?" Draco quickly sits up and peels the plate off his face. I take the time to hide in a corner where he cannot see me.

He wipes the whipped cream off his face and walks into the bathroom. I get up and follow him, as quietly as I could.

He places a washcloth over his eyes, and I take the opportunity. I jump on his back, clutching the washcloth over his eyes.

"AHHH!" He flails his arms around and falls to the ground. I fall with him, and groan.

"What was that for!?" I snap. "You didn't have to fall!"

He turns around so I'm straddling him. "Well, Miss Perfect, you didn't have to jump on me...or did you?"

I huff and role off of him. Standing up, I straighten out the wrinkles in my sweater and brush dust off my knees.

"I got bored, okay?" I explain. "Come on, we're going to see who won the competition, Professor Huckielle finished grading the projects a bit late."

He grins. "I bet you I won."

I snort. "Of course not. Nobody ever beats me, thank you very much."

Draco's face falls. "Well...we'll see about that." He shakes his head and his hair falls into place.

I walk out the door and into the common room, turning the TV on. An episode about the Golden Trio came on and I snickered.

"Oh look! It's me!" I giggle to myself.

"And us!" Harry and Ron jump beside me.

"...and Hermione Granger was petrified! Her male companions weeped and weeped over their petrified friend..."

"Hey! I did not weep!" Harry complained.

I giggled. "Well everybody knows that they always dramatize things, don't worry, Harry!"

"MUGGLE STUDIES! BOYS, I BET WE BEAT YOUR SORRY LITTLE-" Pansy whooped.

"SHUT UP!" Theo screeched.