47: A Party At Hogwarts

Draco's POV:

After all the chaos had finally settled down, the girls were finally ready to go to the party. (By chaos I mean the disastrous shopping night [We had arrived five hours earlier than they did], them not letting us see their outfits ["I'll burn you ass off!"] and them "needing" five hours to get ready [I still don't understand that part]).

"COME ON GIRLS!" I called up the stairs. I was wearing a classic black and white suit, and for some reason, Hermione had insisted that I wore a pink tie.

I huffed. "Pink. Of all colours, I have to wear pink."

"Well, you look like a princess!" Blaise jokes. "A pretty pink prom queen princess!"

I sneer at him.

"WE'RE COMING!" Astoria calls from above the staircase. We hear the girls shoving each other around.

"You go!"

"No!"

"Then you!"

"But-"

"Oh Hermione, it's fine!"

"Ginny, go!"

"Fine!"

Ginny Pregnant-Potter-To-Be steps out wearing a simple white dress. It went halfway down her shin and was one-shouldered. She put her hair in a braid around her left shoulder. She had silver heels, red lipstick, and silver eyeshadow.

"My snow queen," Harry laughs, taking her hand as she got to the last stair.

"Hello, my king!" She giggles.

"Hurry up, lovebirds!" Pansy hisses, poking her head around the corner.

After a quick kiss on the cheek, Harry nods his head. "You may enter." He announces to Pansy.

She clears her throat and starts down the stairs. She was wearing a "little black dress", I think the girls called it. It was strapless and went down to her mid thigh. She had black heels and black eyeshadow with red lipstick. She put her hair in an elegant bun, one that I had saw her practice so many times as we grew up.

"Whoa," Theo breathes, drinking in the sight of his wife.

"I know, I'm flattering." Pansy drawls, standing next to him. "Let's get on with the show!" She shoots a small wink at Blaise who grumbled something about "bloody women".

"I heard that!" Astoria snaps, walking down. She was wearing a two piece baby pink and black dress. The top was off-the-shoulder (I think) and the skirt was black and went all the floor, flowing around as she moved her legs. She had on black heel-ish-things (but they weren't heels, like they were flat heels?), black eyeshadow and bright pink lipstick. Her hair was down, except for a small braided crown on her scalp.

Blaise looks down and scratches the back of his neck. "Hi..."

Astoria giggles. "Hi!" She chirps playfully.

"Hem hem," Lavender stands at the top of the staircase and starts down. She's wearing a light purple dress similar to Astoria's, except hers had see-through lace around her midriff, showing off her figure. She had purple lipstick and white eyeshadow. She finished the look with white heels, and a french waterfall hairstyle (please don't ask how I know that).

"Purple lipstick?" Theo gasps, completely shocked. Not going to lie, I was a bit shocked too.

Astoria, Pansy and Ginny smack him. "IT'S fashion!" They hiss through gritted teeth.