Chapter 1: Ritsu is Stuck at School

It's a cold day outside, and the students of Shuchiin are enjoying their winter. Ritsu Sakurajima, the General Affairs Officer of the Student Council is stuck at the academy due to the paperwork he didn't finish.

"Why am i stuck with all this work? I'm a good GA Officer." Ritsu sighs.

"That's because you went with the basketball club instead of your duties here, senpai." Miko Iino, the Auditing Officer of the Student Council tells him.

"NOT MY FAULT WE ALMOST GOT TO THE NATIONALS!" Ritsu shouts.

"Don't hurt my little Miko!" Fujiwara barges in and hugs Miko.

Suddenly, Kaguya enters the Student Council Room, with Hayasaka behind her.

Kaguya asks, "Is Shirogane not coming today? I thought he was here."

Fujiwara stares at Ritsu suspiciously and giggles. "Why are you staring? Do you have a crush on Kaguya-san? kekeke".

"No, i don't. Her and President are probably already dating though." Ritsu says.

Kaguya glances to the side, flustered by the comment, and couldn't help but stammer, "Do we really look like we're dating?"

"Oh ho, so you have a crush on Ai-chan!" Fujiwara winks at Ritsu, looking satisfied.

"N-no! Shut up, Fujiwara!" Ritsu says, flustered.

"I'm gonna go, you guys are just causing a ruckus." Miko mutters, and leaves.

"Leave me alone, Fujiwara! I still need to finish these." Ritsu says to Fujiwara, who starts crying.

"I just wanted to know!" She leaves, still crying.

Kaguya slowly leans near Ritsu, whispering. "So, you like Ai-chan huh. I'll help you."

"Really, Vice President?" Ritsu asks.

"First, you need to get closer to her though." Kaguya tells him.

"Huh??" Ritsu, confused by the comment, can't help but stutter.

"Just trust me. Tell me when your next game is and i'll go with Ai-chan." Kaguya winks.

"Oh, sure. It's at the end of the month." Ritsu nods and smiles.

"Okay, do your best! Impress Hayasaka!" Kaguya smiles and leaves.

"What will I do? What will i do?" Ritsu fidgets, thinking to himself. The girl he likes is coming to his next basketball game.

Suddenly, someone walks in. "Yo, Sakurajima-senpai. Where is everybody?" Yu Ishigami, the Treasurer of the Student Council, asks Ritsu.

"Everyone else left, I haven't seen President all day." Ritsu, still writing, continues to do his paperwork.

After he's finished, he sees two familiar figures outside the gates. "Oh, Sakurajima-san! Have you finished your paperwork? i knew i could count on you!"

It was Shirogane, and beside him was Shinomiya.

"Thank you, President. I'll see you tomorrow! I'm off!" Ritsu bows then proceeds home.

"I wonder what Hayasaka-san would think about me." Ritsu gets flustered and buries his face in his pillow. He imagines Hayasaka smiling at him. "W-why am i grinning like this?" Ritsu feels his heart beat faster.

"Oya oya, my little brother's in love? who's the lucky girl?" Ritsu's older sister, Haru enters his room and sees him flustered.

"I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH ANYBODY!" Ritsu tells his sister. "C'mon Ritsu, it's pretty obvious. Is it the Vice President? The Shinomiya kid?" Haru asks.

"No, it's not Shinomiya-san. She's probably dating President." Ritsu says.

"Just tell it to me, Ritsu! You can trust me, i'm your onee-san!" Haru smiles.

"It's Hayasaka-san. Ai Hayasaka. Shinomiya-san's friend." Ritsu blushes.

"Oh, i don't know what she looks like. Can you show me a picture of her?" Haru tells her brother. Ritsu shows a picture of Hayasaka, with a bright smile.

"Oh wow, my little brother has taste! She's really cute!" Haru smirks.

"Isn't she?! I-i mean yeah... she's cute." Ritsu's face turns red again.

"Anyways, tell me when she's your girlfriend already, okay? Good night, Ritsu." Haru leaves the room.