Chapter 6: Ritsu Sends a Message

It's a rainy day, and everyone is stuck at home. Ritsu is sitting on a couch, bored.

"This day is so boring." Ritsu sighs.

His older sister Haru suggested something.

"I know, why don't you message Hayasaka?"

"Oh, right. IF IT WAS ONLY THAT SIMPLE!" Ritsu shouts, flustered by the suggestion his sister made.

"C'mon, Ritsu. You already asked her out, why don't you message her? Talk about your date, maybe?" Haru tries to encourage her brother.

"Hmph. Fine. But if i get dumped, it's your fault." Ritsu hesitantly agrees.

Ritsu then sends a message to Hayasaka. "Hey, Hayasaka-san, I was wondering where you'd like to go this weekend?"

"WHAT DO I DO NOW???" Ritsu thought to himself. What would he do if she replied?

"O-oh, hey, she replied..." Ritsu sighs in relief.

"Hmm, maybe at the Aquarium? I'd like to see the penguins. ^_^" Hayasaka replied.

Meanwhile, at the Shinomiya Mansion,

"Kaguya! Ritsu-san mesaged me! What do i reply?!?" Hayasaka's face turns red.

"Just play it cool, try to make the conversation longer! You got this!"

"Uh, okay... where do i wanna go? Somewhere romantic maybe? No, that'd be too obvious." Hayasaka thought to herself.

"Kaguya! Is the aquarium good for a first date?"

"I guess so? The fishes look cute. Oh, and the penguins too!"

"Okay, Aquarium it is." Hayasaka then replies to Ritsu.

Back to the Sakurajima Household,

"Ooh, the aquarium. Interesting choice."

"Haru! Do you think i should pick her up or should we just meet somewhere?" Ritsu asks his older sister.

"It's the first date, right? I think you should just meet somewhere near the Aquarium for now. Oh my god, I'm so proud of my little brother!"

"Okay, okay."

"10 AM at the station. Sound good?"
Ritsu replies to Hayasaka's message from earlier.

"Sure! See you!" Hayasaka replies almost immediately.

"She replied immediately... That must mean she's interested in me too, right?! Hngg my heart can't take this!" Ritsu smiles and stares at the ceiling. He's REALLY going on a date with his crush.