Chapter 8: Ritsu and Ai Go on a Date, Part 1

Today is the start of spring. It's also the day that Ritsu will take Hayasaka out on a date. Ritsu can't decide on what to wear.

"Yo sis, you think this shirt suits me? Mom told me to wear it." Ritsu shows Haru his shirt, which had a print of a lion. Haru laughs at him.

"Pff, ARE YOU SERIOUS? She might think you're a weird guy! Wear something simple and casual." Haru recommends.

"What about this?" Ritsu walks in with a plain white shirt.

"Too bland."

"Fine, I'll just wear a hoodie and some black pants."

After fixing his hair and clothes, he was ready to leave.

"Bye, Haru! See you later!"

"Make sure to bring her home one day! Don't make it too awkward!" Haru waves and smiles at her little brother.

"Sigh... My brother's growing up too fast." Haru says to herself.

While Ritsu was waiting at the station, he notices someone... strange. The person was wearing a cap, shades, and a mask, and was staring at him.

He confronts the person, and...

"Shinomiya-san?! What are you doing here?"

"Shh... I'm here to make sure everything goes well. I'm also here with Miyuki and Ishigami-kun."

Ritsu also notices Shirogane and Ishigami from a distance.

Suddenly, Hayasaka arrives.

"There's your date. Good luck!" Shinomiya cheers, and retreats back into the crowd.

Hayasaka was also wearing a hoodie and shorts; However, she still looked as cute as ever.

Ritsu can't help but mutter, "Wow, you're pretty."

Hayasaka, flustered by the comment, glances to the side , and couldn't help but stammer. "T-thank you."

"Wait what did i just say?" Ritsu thought to himself.

"Anyways, shall we go?"

They start walking towards the aquarium, and they see some of the fishes in the front of the building. When they went inside, there were many people coming in and out. In the midst of the chaos, someone accidentally bumped into Hayasaka, wherein she fell to the ground.

"Hey, watch where you're going! Are you okay, Hayasaka?" Ritsu shouts at the person, and picks Hayasaka up.

"Yeah, i'm fine."

"...I just held her hand. WHAT IS THIS FEELING?!?!" Ritsu thought to himself, as his face started to turn red.

While walking through the aquarium, they go in the jellyfish room. It was dark inside, with only the neon lights inside the aquariums lighting up the room.

As they were looking at the jellyfish, Hayasaka grabs Ritsu's hand.

"...Is she holding my hand? She's holding my hand!?!? My heart!" Ritsu thought to himself, blushing in the middle of the dark room.

Hayasaka notices this and smiles at him.

"You know, you're actually really cute."