Chapter 11: Ritsu and Ai Walk Home Together, Part 2

"Anyways, you wanna get something to eat first?" Ritsu asks.

"Sure! I wanna get an ice cream cone."

At the convenience store, while Hayasaka is choosing a flavor, Ritsu pulls out his phone and types something:

Ai-san's Interests

- likes food
- likes ice cream cones

After choosing a flavor, Hayasaka walks up to Ritsu and asks, "What are you doing? I bought one for you too."

Ritsu blushes and smiles. They then continue walking home.

Ritsu, wanting to know more about Hayasaka, asks, "Hey, Ai-san, what do you do on your spare time?"

"This might sound weird, but I build miniature PCs." Hayasaka giggles.

"That's actually really cool! I also like building PCs as well, I actually want to take up Computer Engineering in college." Ritsu says, both impressed and surprised at what Hayasaka said.

He pulls out his phone and types something again:

-likes building PCs

They then reach Hayasaka's house. They are greeted by Nao Hayasaka, Ai's mother.

"Ai-chan! welcome home!" Nao greets them with a warm smile.

"Oh, Ai-chan, who is this young man? Is he your boyfriend?" Nao, teasing her daughter, giggles.

Ai, flustered by the comment that her mother made, only said, "Mooooom!"

"He's Ritsu-san, a "friend" of mine in school." Ai shyly introduces Ritsu.

"Ritsu Sakurajima. Nice to meet you, Nao-sama." Ritsu smiles.

"Nao Hayasaka, I'm Ai-chan's mother. Thank you for bringing Ai-chan home, Ritsu-kun!"

"Well then, I'll be going now! See you tomorrow, Ai-san. Goodbye!" Ritsu waves at them, then leaves.

"He seems like a nice young man, why don't you date him, Ai-chan?" Nao asks Ai.

"Mom, stop it!" Ai's face turns red.

"Oh? You're blushing, Ai-chan. You like him, don't you?" Nao says to her daughter.

"Y-yes." Ai replies, covering her face in embarrassment.

"Mom, would you be mad if i told you i was dating someone?"

"No, of course not! I want to support my daughter in whatever she wants in life!" Nao says to her daughter, cheerfully.

"Mom, I'm dating Ritsu-kun."