Chapter 29: The Student Council Go Somewhere, Part 3

It was finally Shirogane and Shinomiya's turn.

As they enter the haunted house, Shirogane can't help but get goosebumps. Shinomiya, on the other hand, just stares coldly at their surroundings.

They then hear the loud crash. Shirogane jumps away from the sound, letting out a small scream. "D-don't worry, Shinomiya. I'll protect you!"

Shinomiya just stares at him, confused.

On the stairs, the spider falls onto Shinomiya's hands.

Shirogane's face turns shocked. "How- why isn't she scared of it?"

At the second floor, Shirogane was standing beside the open door, until it slammed shut. He jumps away and leans on the other wall, as if nothing happened.

"Is this supposed to be scary...?" Shinomiya asks.

"Pfft... yeah. It isn't. At all." Shirogane tries to act cool.

They then proceed down the second flight of stairs, where Shirogane is carefully avoiding the hands.

Shortly after, they find the exit and finish it successfully.

"Wow, that was fast." Ritsu says to the two of them.

"That wasn't scary at all." Shinomiya tells the rest of the group.

"Uh... why does Shirogane-san look dead?" Ritsu points out.

"Oh, he's probably just thirsty." Ritsu hands a bottle of water to Shirogane.

Shirogane whispers something to Ritsu's ear. "Ritsu-san, why did you make us do that?!"

"Do what?"

"It's almost sunset. You guys wanna head over to the ferris wheel now?" Ishigami suggests.

Everyone agrees, and heads to the ferris wheel.

Another strange set of rules were waiting in front of the attraction.

1. Only two persons may be in a carriage at once.

2. Strictly no vulgar actions.

3. Please do not remove any piece of clothing during the ride. The amusement park is not liable for any loss of possessions.

"...Here we go again." Ritsu sighs.

"Who's going alone?" Ishigami asks.

"Of course, I'll be with Ai-san." Ritsu smirks.

"I-I'll come with President, if that's alright." Shinomiya boldly says.

"Now it's up to the three of you." They look at Ishigami, Iino, and Fujiwara.

"I think I should go with Miko-chan, because she treats me like an older sister!" Fujiwara explains.

"Well, I think I should go with Iino, because I've been taking care of her recently." Ishigami replies.

"Well, Iino? Who do you choose?" Ritsu asks Iino.

"I... choose Fujiwara-senpai." Miko decides.

Ishigami could only stare at them, with a sad look on his face, like an abandoned puppy.

They then enter the carriages.

"Finally, some alone time." Ritsu sighs.

"You really wanted to spend some alone time with me, huh." Hayasaka asks.

"I'd be lying if I said i didn't."

"Aw, that's sweet."

"Anyway, are you having fun so far?"

"Yeah, I didn't expect most of the members of the Student Council to be scaredy cats." Hayasaka giggles.

As the carriage keeps moving, it finally reaches the peak. They can almost see the entire amusement park below them. Then, they look at the lake and see a beautiful sunset.

"It's so beautiful." Hayasaka says.

"It really is."

As they enjoy the sunset, Hayasaka asks something.

"What did you like about me, Ritsu-kun?"

"Hm?"

"What did you like about me?"

"I'm not quite sure, maybe because you're really cute?"

"That's it? You didn't care about my personality?" Hayasaka says, slightly disappointed.

"But you're really cute."

"That's not the point!" Hayasaka angrily says while blushing.

"Of course I liked your personality."

"Even if I was stoic and cold at times?"

"Even if you ignored me, I'd still love you."

Hayasaka's face turns red.