Mr. maid

Adrien's POV
After that smirk I remember thinking to myself " I wonder what those broad shoulders should feel like" - thought * .

LU: "Hello Adrien"

AD: " Um, hello there?"

LU: "You don't need to be so stiff Actually..I ..... recently heard of your circumstances and as I'm sure you already know your father owes me a lot of money"

3rd POV
Luka leaned closer in as he shooed Maid 1 away , she left in a hurry closing the door behind her Adrien's breath tightness as Luka's  deep voice got deeper. Adrien could feel the heat starting to arise in his pants , Luka was just an inch far enough not to notice.

AD: "yeah I know...." I had a depressed look on my face as I said that and I could feel Luka clench his fingers back

LU: " Sorry for your loss , but as of tomorrow you'll be my personal maid, you'll wake me up every mourning tend to my laundry clean my study and obey my every order"

Adrien's POV
I shuddered at his words and I think he noticed because his breath became heavier as he stood back and took a look at me up and down, assessing me in his own way. I could tell he was calm he didn't seem like the type to seconds guess or be rough.

LU: "You'll be working here Mon. Tues. Wed. Thur. Frid. & Sun. As of today I am your legal guardian and you'll address me as master"

AD: " What about school?"

LU: "You'll be homeschooled with my sister Juleka by Miss Bustier"

LU: " What you do on your days off is up to you, you'll be payed half of a normal salary as you owe me money. Today I suggest taking a stroll around and getting yourself aquatinted with the mansion, Maid 1 will show you to your room"

AD: " Thank you, it was nice meeting you"

3rd POV
As Adrien walked out Maid 1 showed him his room in the maids quarters. It was quaint and petit, it had a mini kitchen a bathroom and a bed everything was left blank for decoration and customization

Adrien POV
It was perfect a new home for myself and to hopefully start a new maybe even be happier, plus what's the worst that could happen?

Author : ( you haven't seen anything yet Adrien you have no idea what's coming laughs maniacally *) But anyway, hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for more!