The fever

Luka's POV
I sat there listening to his screams and watching his tears. It broke me, and I swore that I was going to get Kim back for what he had done. But right now I needed to focus on Adrien. After the proceedings were done all I could do was hold Adrien's head against my chest and embrace his face into my hand. The doctor had told me that he'd talk to me later about further treatments concerning the rest of his system but for now to take him to rest. I didn't get much sleep so I changed into pajamas ( no shirt 😉 and shorts ) and had Adrien ( also in pyjamas - shorts and Luka's shirt ) curled up as I hugged him as tight as I could. Once in my bed I could hear his sobs as he lay against my bare chest. Hearing him cry made my world fall apart and my anger even worse for Kim. All I could do was hush him to sleep and rub my fingers threw his golden hair. After I heard his faint snoring I too fell asleep, if I stayed up any longer I think I might have actually fainted.

( Also for those who are worried about Juleka she has rose to accompany her )

Adrien's POV
I woke up once again on the silk sheets I had now grown accustom to. This time however I was face to face with Luka's chest. His nipples were directly across from my face and his heated skin was as soft as a cloud. His arms pulled me in further and I could feel myself being drawn to him. In a way I had felt to no other. Honestly it had been awhile since I felt this type of warmth and it felt good. My head was still fuzzy and I could still feel some burning but the thought of having someone hug me put tears in my eyes just before I passed out again.

Luka's POV
I slowly crept open my eyes only to see the passed out golden hair boy that I fell for. I noticed my chest was a bit damp and say tear drops from his eyes. I'd only assume he woke up cried a little then passed out again. I quickly ran my thumb across his face to wipe away the remaining tears. He moved his head up groaning a bit but stared point blank at me. He stilled seemed a bit dazed and I felt his forehead just to make sure, and just as I expected he had a fever. The doctor had warned me of this prior before going to bed and had given me medication to deal with it. Adrien needed to completely eradicate everything from his system. ( he had to throw up ). That meant a whole day more of comforting. Which didn't leave me behind on paper work, coincidentally I had arranged to take the week of after the party. In fact the party was the final spent in a recent project. I started the dose of medication and watched in horror of how fast the meds kicked in.

3rd POV
Luka continued to comfort Adrien for the rest of the day as he was constantly sick. After the whole fiasco Adrien felt a lot better and just how the day started it had ended the same way Adrien in Luka's embrace both of them cuddling.

Author here! Hope you liked this part, make sure to keep reading to find out what happens next time!