Stressed out

Luka's POV
A thought crossed my mind, I checked to make sure I was right and I was. Adrien was showing, his baby bump was coming out. I felt my heart swell pulling him in closer I stroked his tummy and let myself fall into sleep smelling his pheromones. I woke up shortly after remembering he's probably gonna be hungry. I need to apologize to him and making a homemade breakfast was the best option. Heading down to the kitchen I had a lot on my mind. How was I supposed to tell Adrien what I found out about? Not to mention the fact that I've been waiting for the best time to propose. I've had my mothers ring ever since she passed. And the moment he left I knew I would propose the moment I found him again. But I just haven't found the right time. I asked Alfred to prepare a few arrangements for later today and I'm hoping everything goes to plan.

Adrien's POV
I woke up once again in the large bed I've become accustomed to. But this time I was alone. I abruptly got up only to panic. The thought of Luka leaving and never coming back ran threw my mind. He was always there in the morning caressing my face, what if he just up and left? Tears clouded my vision and I could feel myself curling into a ball. Will I be all alone again? The first month of my pregnancy was rough, I was in a strange house with a person that hurt me. I was alone and I couldn't depend on anyone but myself. I had nightmares every night of something happening to my child. The tears kept on spilling until I heard a door creak open. I looked up face stained with salty tears to see a concerned Luka. He bright over a tray and caressed my cheek.

LU: " what's wrong?!" I wish I had the words to tell him how I felt but my voice was caught in my throat I cousins utter a word but silently look into his eyes. Almost as if he felt what I couldn't say he pulled me closer to his face and pecked my cheek only to speak the words I needed to hear the most softly.

LU: " I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere but by your side, no matter how many times you cry my shoulder will always be here for you" A sigh of relief escaped my pink stained lips before they were claimed by him once again gently.

AD: " thank you..."

LU: " I got you breakfast, you need to eat" He placed the tray on my lap then hot on the bed to sit next to me. I ate the slices of bacon next to homemade waffles and moaned in delight. Without realizing it Luka spike up in a Roth uncontrolled tone.

LU: " if you keep making those erotic sounds I won't be able to control myself around you" I blushed at his remark and kept on eating.

AD: " you should thank the cook, without him you wouldn't be hearing those sounds"

LU: " your welcome" his comment took me off guard I looked at him in disbelief before swallowing a large strawberry.

AD: " you made this? It's incredible, you should cook more often" he pecked my forehead.

LU: " thank you my love, I used to cook for Juleka when our mother passed. I learned for her I didn't want her eating a meal that wasn't made with love, but she has rose now so she doesn't need me anymore.

AD: " of course she needs you, your her older brother don't say that" he smirked and pecked my lips again. He straightened his back a little and looked at me before looking down at my stomach and giving me a quizzical look.

LU: " so when we're you going to tell me about your bump?" His words came out as more of a " you should have told me" type of statement more than anything.

AD: " well I was gonna tell you but you barged into the room and went straight to the bathroom" he chuckled a little before  getting up. The look on his face of joy quickly faded to a concerned and thought filled look. I started to speak but stoped mid sentence. Ending with nerved mind he took my tray left the door and told me he'd be back. Having someone next to me is pretty nice it makes me feel less alike with it all. But I can't help but want a small break from everything. Carrying a baby is exhausting and I feel cooped up. My main set of talent is modelling and being pregnant isn't really something I can make work with it. Luka has yet to make the pregnancy public, considering all the dangers out there and Kim still on the loose. Although, I can't help but think about that photo of me he had, how did he get it? My thoughts were interrupted once again when Luka came in with a large grin on his face. And a small dress in his hands.