Soaking wet

Adrien's POV
I woke up in a large room, the blankets were pulled over me as the curtains draped from a massive bed they're was a bit written;

You fell asleep trying to wake me up, if your that tired just take the day off, also as for your uniform, as flattering as it looks I suggest changing it.
- Master

Adrien's POV
Suddenly it had dawned upon me, that I had fallen asleep on his lap forgetting to wake him up, not only that but I was wearing a female maids outfit! It probably looked like I was trying to seduce him or something. Also he thinks it's flattering? That statement alone made me blush. I got up and realized it was already time for me to go meet Luka in his study. Before I left I took a short peek around only to see his room. His personality matched his room lauded back and somewhat urban. I also noticed a picture of him and his family but his dads face was scratched out, there was clearly tension between them. I walked out of the room completely forgotten what I had on. But from what I noticed there were few maids maybe at least 4 only 1 butler and 2 chefs. So I was fine as I walked down to his office I noticed he didn't bring the water that was waiting for him inside so I brought it instead.

AD: "um.... master?" I said whilst still slowly creeping inside

LU: "ah, I see you finally woke up" he said it in such a cocky playful way I couldn't help but blush

AD: "ye- yes I have"

LU: "and you still haven't changed I see" I could tell he observed me up and down while saying that

AD: clears throat* "you forgot your water Master"

LU: "could you bring it here please"

Adrien's POV
As I was walking I tripped over the heeled shoes provided for me and poured the water all over him his shirt was white and the drink was cold, his nipples slowly started to show and I could see him noticeably getting red, it hadn't occurred to me that I was sitting on him with my knees spread. I could feel his bulge pop up a little it slowly rubbed against mine but before he could say anything I quickly ran out as fast as I could without saying a word.

Luka's POV
After I tucked Adrien in I couldn't stop thinking about that situation I had almost kissed a guy I met yesterday, by excitement and a subtle difference in my average days I didn't mean this, although I was enjoying it a lot. I asked the maid for water but completely forgot. That's when he came in I was still wearing that provocative maid outfit I could tell he just woke up and wanted to tease him a bit, he blushed and as hard as he wanted to hide it he couldn't not to me at least. As he brought over my water he spilled it all over me , the cold made my nipples hard but that's not what made me hard... I don't think he noticed that his skirt was caught on my desk and I could visibly see his "little buddy" it made me hard which I seen make him hard , for a seconds I could feel his heat and his aroma. I noticed it right as he left, he was an omega.

Authors note! Thank you for reading guys.      ( I know I say that all the time but thanks!! ) stay tuned for the next part!