The ferris wheel

Luka's POV
I was happy to once again wake up to Adrien. Actually I had just remembered that I still had about 5 days left to my break and honestly I think we both needed a break. I recently read that there was a fair open nearby central town. I think it would be great for all of us to take a break. And have some fun, at least for a day. I saw Adrien slowly wake up again, honestly I'll never get used to how much he glows. I gently rub his hair back exposing his emerald green eyes. Once again he stared point blank at me, only this time I hoped I could wake up to him like this every mourning.

LU: " mourning sunshine, feeling any better?"

AD: "yeah, much"

LU: "that's good" Luka's expression was warm and kind.

LU: "actually, I thought getting out of the house might so you some good. So I was wondering.... would you like to go to a fair with me today?"

AD: "like.... like on a date?" Luka's expression turned shocked but quickly went back to warm and joyful

LU: "yeah.... yeah like a date" he smirked cheekily

3rd POV
Luka and Adrien both got ready and spent the day going threw the park. The went there the scary rides the fun rides and the small booths. Luka had won Adrien a stuffed bear on his first try ( of course 😉👌 ) and finally they got food and then dessert - cotton candy only to ride the Ferris wheel and watch the stars.

While on the Ferris wheel

AD: "it's beautiful! Look at the stars!" (Luka's thoughts) - he was shimmering, his smile made me want to hug him even more but I didn't want to spoil the moment for him just yet.

LU: "not as beautiful as you"

AD: "thank you"

AD: "if I'm being honest..... I'm really happy, it's been awhile since I've been to a place like this. And being with someone who I care a lot about makes me really happy" Luka blushed at Adrien's words now holding Adrien in his embrace.

LU: "I wouldn't want to be here with anybody else"

3rd POV
Luka slowly moved his arm up Adrien's back bringing him closer to his lips as they hit the highest point of the Ferris wheel they embrace each other with passion. They're tongues both intertwined with one another's as they slowly release breath and gasp. Both being taken as they decent the high point, the chuckle a little.

LU: "well that was intense"

AD: "yeah I guess it was"

Luka's POV
We got off the Ferris wheel and decided to head home. But across this entire time I had an uneasy feeling that I just couldn't kick. I just shrugged it off thinking maybe it was paranoia and I didn't want to ruin the day me and Adrien had.

Adrien's POV
Me and Luka were about to get into the limo but I had to use the bathroom so he waited outside of it. I heard someone call my name, I thought it was Luka telling me to come over but the moment I went threw the back all I saw was two men in suits and a familiar face.... It was Kim. Fear fled my body knowing exactly what he was capable of and what he would do, just like last time. His "friends" didn't look friendly either.

Kim: "I see we meet again cute omega"

AD: "what do you want....? Are you gonna drug me like last time?"

Kim: "no, not yet at least... instead for now I'm here to claim you as my own"

Adrien's thoughts
My father had warned me about being an omega. I never really had to take precautions and I had once already paid the price for that.

AD: "I- I'm not going anywhere with you! I don't want to be anywhere near you!"

Kim: "that's what these men are for"

AD: "LUK-.... mgh.... hmmgg" they were muffling my mouth and I couldn't do anything. I slowly felt myself drift into a sleep until I completely blacked out.

Luka's POV
He was taking to long and I wanted to check on him but as I approached. I thought I heard someone almost scream my name. I ran thinking that Adrien could have been in trouble  but this time I was too late. The only thing there was his teddy bear and from a distance I could see a fancy car pull away. It's when I saw a familiar face drive away, KIM.

Author here! Thanks for reading this part make sure to keep reading to find out what happens next time!