Dark dream

Luka's POV
I couldn't really fall asleep, I wanted to make sure he was alright. But for a split minute I could feel my eyes start to close until I woke myself up again. Of course it was only to find Adrien's mourning face staring at me in confusion.

AD: "whe- where am I?"

3rd POV
Luka walked over to Adrien's side sitting on the edge of the bed lightly kissing his forehead. He stayed like that for about a minute embracing Adrien as tight as he could flashing back to how he almost let Adrien get hurt. He finally let his grip go only to stare straight into Adrien's eyes. By that time Adrien was fully awake and could grasp what was happening.

LU: "your in my bed, your heat started yesterday"

AD: "wha- I-..... *huff* *huff*" Adrien looked disoriented he didn't have a clear response. He looked flustered and scared and didn't understand his surroundings, and I could tell.

LU: "ok you wait here, I'll get a doctor" I pushed Adrien back down onto the bed to get some rest and stood up to walk out. Until.... THUD! I turned around only to see Adrien passed out on the ground and immediately picked him up (princess style of course).

AD: everything was fuzzy. It was like I was in some sort of coma I could hear everything but not move. I heard Luka reassure me, but not long after it turned to black once more. I was suddenly at my old house and I could see my father and mother both enjoying themselves happily while Natalie brought in some wine. She too speared to be happy. But when I tried to get in the doers were locked and my voice went silent. Almost as though I didn't have one to begin with.

Luka's POV
After I got the doctor I laid him down on the white seat we had on the medical lounge ( picture Edward Collins medical room from Twilight - image ) the doctor put a wet cloth over his head and looked at me worried.

DOC: "the results came back.... they were off the charts"

LU: "what do you mean?"

DOC: "whatever he drank had so much roofie in it, it not only sent him into an early heat but a coma like state as of now."

LU: "oh my god..... is he gonna be fine?! Will he wake up????"

DOC: "I can stabilize him for now.... he'll have an intense fever right after... but in this moment I can at least give you enough hope to confirm me I can get him to wake up..... although I don't know when that'll be. But whatever he consumed must have cost a fortune to have this many affects"

LU: "I'll ask him when he wakes up to confirm, but I'll interview all the waiters and chefs just in case"

DOC: "I'll start treating him you should get back to work, the moment I start clearing his system it's gonna be excruciating. He'll start vomiting and gaging at the vacuum" ( I'm not a doctor but I need the drama 😏 )

LU: "alright, I don't want to but I need to. If there's anything my office is just next door. I'll check in every 30 mins"

Luka's POV
I walked out the door only to see Juleka outside the door crying. I knew she had grown fond of Adrien they practically spent every day together. I guided her towards her room and sat her down as she started to cry.

JU: " is he going to be fine?"

LU: "yes, I spoke to the doctor he'll be fine soon don't worry"

JU: "why did this half to happen to him?"

LU: "apparently he was drugged"

JU: "you mean by the guy he was with?"

LU: "wha- what guy?!"

JU: "the one he was with on the balcony...? He gave Adrien a drink he didn't look mean so I thought they were friends or something"

LU: "Kim..." he mumbled under his breath Juleka not comprehending what he said.

JU: "what did you say...?"

LU: "nothing... you should rest Adrien will get better soon" Luka walked out of the room and headed to his office.

Luka's POV
I decided after about an hour in the study of long thinking and regret that I would go visit Adrien. But when I got in I wasn't expecting to see his stomach being pumped from his mouth he looked still unconscious but in pain. The doctor finished up and told me stay while he rested the moment he woke up he'd half to start the process again.

Adrien's POV
I woke up to my throat dry and Luka holding my hand I felt like my stomach had been torn to shreds and my body was weak. Luka cupped my face in one hand and I could hear his soft voice reassuring me. But I felt his chills as the doctor walked in and said we needed to start the procedure.

AD: "pro- procedure?.... what does he mean?"

LU: "I need you to look at me the entire time, ok?"

AD: "what do you mean...?" Felt scared terrified even, what was he going to do to me?

LU: "it's going to be over soon, but I need you to look at me, ok?" His response this time was more pending than before so I just nodded and agreed.

AD: "ok"

Adrien's POV
I stared at him, until I saw the doctor come in with a long tube like vacuum machine. I knew what was about to happen but I didn't want to be awake whilst it happened. Luka senses me looking and drew me back into his gaze once more reassuring me. The doctor stuck the vacuum threw my mouth and the pain was excruciating. I could feel my stomach getting pumped and tears kept flowing from my face. I wanted to scream but I couldn't get a sound out. The entire time though Luka was there to comfort and reassure me but I could feel his spirit break as he saw me in so much pain. It was finally over, or so I thought the doctor had told me to fully cleanse my system I'd need to take medication that would make me feel worse. But that was for tomorrow.

Author here! Sorry I made this part a bit longer than most but I had a lot of ideas in mind! Stay tuned for the next part!