The baby arrives

Luka's POV
Its early morning and Adrien just woke up. We're both sitting in the middle of our bed draped in the satin sheets. We've been sitting here for a few minutes in silence. And it's actually confusing me. He awoke after me and simply lord on my chest. No words were spoken between us he simply just looked at me. I leaned my head forward, letting him cup my face in his hands. He silently smiled. I don't fully understand it. But it's peaceful. Staying here like this and looking at him quietly. It puts me at ease. I was the first one to break the silence.

LU: " Rose and Juleka have a surprise for you"

AD: " they do?" He cocked his head slightly, as if to say he was intrigued. I nodded again, still looking at his soft features.

AD: " ok then" He slowly slid his hand away and sat at the edge of the bed. It's been a while since the honeymoon and his stomach has gotten a lot bigger. I got up and helped him of the bed making sure he was properly balanced. We headed out of our room to the hall. We made a sharp turn right and looked at the door in front of us. There was a baby duck on the door. It was a bright yellow. But not the type that almost looked orange, more of the type you'd see during an early sunset. We opened the door to find Juleka and Rose smiling at us. Their faces showed pride for their work. It was a beautiful nursery. The kind a parent could only dream to have.

Adrien's POV
It was stunning, everything about it made me smile. The feeling of being in the room itself brought me to a form of realization. I would be raising a child. I would be raising a child with Luka. We've come so far, and it's the happily ever after that I've always wanted. A life with the person that cherishes me most. We hadn't figured out the gender yet. So they both kept it within a neutral colour scheme. But honestly I preferred it that way.

RO: " sooooo..... Do you like it! ?"

AD: " we adore it"

LU; " thank you guys"

JU: " it was no problem, we had time on our hands anyway"

Luka's POV
Our due date was coming up, so this present couldn't have come at a better time. But seeing Adrien's face was the best gift I could have gotten. I hope when I see our child's, he'll look exactly like him.

RO: " well give you guys some time to settle into it" they left hurriedly taking a finale look at their creation.

AD: " it's perfect" He smiled as he turned back to look at me and say such kind words.

LU: "Not as perfect as you" I cupped his face in my hand and rubbed soft circles with the pads of my thumb over his cheek. It was a rosy colour. It contrasted with the paler tone of his skin. His face looked like a portrait painted from Devinci himself. The room had soon filled with both our pheromones, and it was a loving and caring warmth I think we both appreciated. I had hoped that the baby could sense it too. I gently placed my hands over his baby bump and went down to kiss it. I think Adrien was happy, but his eyes reflected a completely different emotion alerting me.

LU: " why are you crying ??" He smiled threw his tears.

AD: " because I'm happy"

LU: " then I guess I have nothing to worry about for now"

Adrien's POV
My body froze after those words. I felt it. Water running down my leg. And a pretty painful but slight contraction following it.

AD: " I think you spoke too soon" he looked down to see what I was talking about and immediately stopped himself from
Moving. He gently sat me down in the near by nursing chair and called for the doctor outside the room. There was a wheelchair and a worried Luka right behind it. He seemed so frazzled I couldn't even get a word in telling him I could just walk. He immediately guided me towards the hospital room in his mansion. He had already already set everything up a few days ago just in case. I had gotten onto the soft bed and was immediately bombarded by Luka's questions. He wanted to know how I felt at every second. And my reply was always the same. " I'm fine, now can you please relax and sit down?" I wasn't even dilated all that much yet. Nor were my contractions that terrible. We stayed in that room for 15 hours. It was long. And Luka looked stressed out of his mind. He tried comforting me with his pheromones, but I ended up doing that for him in the first half. He soon regained his composure and came over to support me the best that he could. The labor was hard and taxing and my body isn't full recovered yet. But our baby was born October 4, at 2:34 am. It's a boy. And we named him Felix.

Luka's POV
He's stunning. As if my world couldn't have gotten brighter, but it did. His eyes were as green as Adrien's if not greener. His skin was smooth and delicate like Adrien's too. But his structure, like shoulders hands and face shape were all mine. It was a perfect mix of us both in one little baby. His hair was a lot like mine but had the same texture as Adrien's. The first time I seen him I instantly felt connected. The doctor had pulled him out of the womb and had placed him into my arms. He was the only thing that I could see at that moment. I walked over to Adrien and layed the baby on his chest. He was already crying but I think seeing his child made him happier. We stayed like that for a while. Before cleaning the baby up and letting him rest for a nap. We were all tired so Juleka and rose helped out a bit afterwards. It was like a small slice of heaven. Being near everyone and experiencing this beautiful moment with them. Our child was born and healthy. The next morning after the birth, I heard his voice for the first time, he smiled and laughed when Adrien tickled his tummy. We're both so happy. I stood behind him as we both look at our child. I leaned my head in the crook of his neck laying my chin on his shoulder. Kissing him softly I whisper.

LU: " this is all ours"

AD: " I know"

Author here! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! Make sure to like abs comment what you think! Sorry for the late update got caught up in personal business. Also stay tuned! I'll be releasing another book soon! Just as steamy 😉. ( this isn't the last chapter btw )