The therapist

3rd POV
Adrien walked in, there sat a stern looking woman. Not necessarily fierce or menacing more quirky and open. He stated bonjour at her as she proceeded to open her folder and take a sip of her coffee. Luka sat in the far corner behind Adrien carefully watching.

(THR= Therapist)

THR: "Luka's filled me in on the complete situation, even the parts your unaware of"

AD: " ........"

THR: " I see you haven't spoken in a few days... not even to Luka. Let's talk about that, first of all what is your relationship to each other?"

AD: " ...... I-......." he stoped his voice right at that moment but I was glad to at least hear that  he was talking. I approached the couch where he was sitting and sat next to him only to hold Adrien's hand. - Luka

LU: " we're together" Adrien held my hand back as I said that he didn't make any other noises but having his hand hold mine back was enough for me.

THR: " alright now that that's established, Luka, why don't we talk about how you feel? There was another situation that had occurred before this leading up to this point, how did you feel then?"

LU: "I felt like.... like.... it was my fault.... if I are there on time none of this would have happened, if I had kept him closer none of this would have happened and now....."

THR: " it's not your fault, this entire situation should not have happened to you guys in the first place therefore it's kind fault"

3rd POV
About a week or two of that type of process and things gradually started to get better driven spoke more and more until they finally reestablished a connection with one another.

THR: "hello again you two"

LU: " hello"

AD: "hi"

THR: "today we have something a little more pressing to discuss, Adrien I think it's about time you told us the full story of what happened over there. I noticed that we've discussed all about what happened on Luka's part but not the full story on yours? We want to know what happened behind the cameras"

Luka's POV
His face turned pale and I could tell this isn't what he wanted to do. Everything was going fine we were getting better and we started to seem like a normal couple again we had even planned to go on a date later that afternoon, but I think what she was trying to do was open up a space where he could talk  about it and not bottle up his feelings. He gripped my hand and I could feel him remembering what happened. He shut his eyes right and and slowly gaped open his mouth. But they're weren't any words coming out of it.

LU: " it's ok, take your time we can be here all day if you need to. I'll tell them to rebook our restaurant meal."

AD: " no.... it's fine...... Once I-..... Once I woke up from being drugged, I woke up half minded and in lingerie. It's the one you seen in all those videos"

LU: " wait you knew you were being recorded!?" I said in shock, why would he let Adrien know he was being filmed?

THR: "Luka let him finish, you can discuss your feelings afterwards. Adrien please continue"

AD: " he told me to put on a pretty face for the camera, and that the more I screamed and begged the more it would make Luka angry" his words started to stutter and his eye stared to water as he continued on to explain what happened next in a raw low cut to one of voice.

AD: " He ripped off the underwear but left a bleeding rash I could feel it, but didn't want make a face so I kept my emotions in. Despite the fact that all I wanted to do was scream."

3rd POV
Luka's face stress to harden and his other arm took Adrien in caressing against his chest.

AD: " he started to touch me and the drugs from before kicked in and my body's sensitivity increased a lot. It felt like an artificial heat. He did it slowly the first time and made sure to record my reaction. The seconds time he pulled out a toy, I had no idea what it was at the time but I immediately found out when he blasted it at full speed. He kept going and going and going and I begged him to stop but he wouldn't"

3rd POV
Adrien slowly fell into Luka's embrace only to sob more. He recollected himself right after and kept going after sipping the tears.

AD: " he made me reshoot it so many times I think he just got a kick out of it, he'd film say it wasn't good enough then re do it. But..... ( Adrien chocked a little) the last time he spread my legs open and told me that he might even make me his. That he'd wait for my next heat and impregnate me. He kept saying it was to annoy you but I don't think that's all that it was"

LU: " wait, I only received 2 videos that must mean that the remaining videos are in his cameras still, don't worry Though I confiscated all his items so you'll be ok, everything is going to be fine."

3rd POV
The both hugged each other now visible tears coming from both ends, they're lives won't be the sane but they're bond will be much stronger.

THR: " I think that's enough for today, plus you guys have a dinner date. I'll leave you here for a moment."

Author here! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter!