Dinner date

Luka's POV
I hired extra guards, no one would even get close to the restaurant without me knowing. This whole situation put me on edge and the whole Kim situation was..... being taken care of... Tonight, all I wanted to focus on was Adrien, and that's what I had planned on doing. While I waited by the car I remembered the first time we went on a date, it seemed like yesterday but it's come to almost about a year now. We've grown so close and everything has happened so fast that I just wanted this night to last. I saw Adrien walk down in a casual crew attire. He was as charming as the first time. I opened the door for him. But gave him a peck on the forehead first. We both got into the car and Alfred drove us ( having like 4 other cars filled with bodyguards right behind ).

AD: " it's been awhile since we got to have this type of fun. Not since......" his head was already leaned against me and his hand that was once in my lap retracted. I could feel him start to worry.

LU: " don't worry there are like 4 cars behind us, and kim.... is taken care of.... so don't worry" he felt a bit more at ease but turned his head towards me adrien had a questionable look on his face but I couldn't tell what was up.

AD: " ok" he looked a bit more restless but I quickly pulled him towards me in a tight hug.

Adrien's POV
We pulled up at the restaurant and, just like he said, there were loads of bodyguards surrounding. Actually it made me giggle a bit. Luka must have noticed because he smiled back to me. We both kind of looked at each other in a loving way before entering the restaurant. We had an amazing night with great food and even better company with each other. But there was something on my mind....

AD: " Luka.... do you still love me?"

LU: " of course I do! Why would you even need to ask me that!?" He didn't even flinch his response was immediate and I knew that he wasn't lying when he said that.

AD: " you.... you don't think that.... I'm used?"

LU: " of course not! What he did to you was purely out of selfishness, besides you could never be anything less than perfect"

AD: " thanks, I love you too" we both inches closer to each other. Finally we both had a passionate kiss that lasted so long I couldn't catch my breath his tongue caressed every inch of my mouth and his hands trailed my back. We both separated gasping for hair. But still all the while looking at each other we googled again and I fell into his arms.

Hey guys! Author here! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! Sorry it wasn't as long as usual but I wanted 2 short stories to lead up to the big part that's coming soon 😉😏. ( I know I'm mean but I'll give you hint is rhymes with shmather ) Also sorry for the long wait I warned prior that I would take a few days off, I really needed a bit of inspiration and I got a lot so stay tuned!!!