Kidnapped

MAJOR SMUT AHEAD WARNING, IF UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP. Original photo belongs to Shein ( not sponsored ).

Adrien's POV
I woke up blindfolded I felt a slight breeze. It was then I noticed that i was wearing something thin and tight. From what I could feel I would say lingerie. I was confused and still a little dizzy from the chloroform he had dosed me with. I then heard a click and a static sound only to finally hear Kim speak. And from what I could understand at the time Luka was on the other end watching and listening to everything.

Kim: "it's nice of you to join us Luka" ( I know he sounds like a basic super villain lol )

LU: "where are you?! Where's Adrien!?"

Kim: "I'm at my house, though you won't know which one" ( rich people scoffs 😂-me )

Kim: "as for Adrien, why don't you'd ya hello"

3rd POV
Kim proceeds to drag Adrien out with a collar ( yeah I know super kinky ) still blindfolded. Wearing the black lace suit showing his firm pink nipples. ( the picture above - also super kinky 😏😂 - again sooo sorry I know I'm weird ) Kim then takes of the blindfold to reveal a still disoriented Adrien.

LU: "YOU BASTARD! LET HIK GO NOW"

Kim: "when has that line ever worked? But I think I'll keep my hands on him, maybe even a little more than just on him~" He said it seductively to tempt Luka and to make me nervous. He did so as his hands traced my body but all I could do was quiver one fear and disgust.

LU: "once I find you I'm gonna kill you" he was so dark his words even scared me, but Kim still looked unfazed.

Luka's POV
I searched all the footage and tracked him down to all his estates. There was noting I could do but wait for the results until I got a call from Kim, and I saw Adrien being treated like that. I wanted to kill him with all my soul. I still had the bear I had won for Adrien. I stayed with it all the time. I was waiting for the time I could give it to him. It was just now that we were having fun why did he half to be taken like this?

Adrien's POV
My senses were coming back to me but some of the lasting drugs still weighed heavily on my body. Especially the hot tingly feeling. Kim set up a camera directly in front of me and griped my face tightly, while saying in a stand off ish playboy way...

Kim: "why don't you show the camera a few pretty faces? To show your boyfriend later"

AD: "your sick.... I'd never do anything for you"

Kim: "well your not going to have a choice, guess you resisting will make for an even better show"

Adrien's POV
He took of the dog collar and placed me on a white bed, almost making the lace corset stand out even more. He tied my arms to the bed with a rope and proceeded to turn the camera on. He slowly traced my leg until he got to the rim of my underwear. He teased the side of my underwear until his hands trailed up to my        "member". I started to sob and beg him to stop but he wouldn't listen and continued.

AD: "Kim... sob.... please.... stop!"

Kim: "oh, there there you crying will only make the video more interesting for your boyfriend to see keep sobbing"

Adrien's POV
He wasn't as gentle as Luka at all instead he was rough and took what he wanted zero regrets. His fingers teased my "member" over the lace, with the drugs my body was sensitive all over and jittery. My body would quiver at every stroke of his fingers across the lace and would make me sob even more. All I could think was " Luka please save me". He stroked all along until he went faster and rougher. AaAhh.... nghhh~. He ripped off the lace leaving a tight burn. I could feel it bleeding slightly which only made my body ach even more in pain. He took out what looked to be a stick but as he approached it became more clear that it was a vibrator. He turned it on and looked at the camera then me... ( I'll leave what it looks like to your imagination 🙃 )

Kim: "that was good for your first time but we're going to need a lot more than that"

His voice made me tremble even more of fear, what was he going to to with that? He turned it on and looked at me again.

Kim: "let's start with the lowest setting"

He started with my nipples which made me jolt in response.

AD: "st- STOP ~"

He continued on my other nipple only making them harder and then moved down. The tip of the vibrator hit mine and he moved back and fourth only making me harder. By this point all I wanted to do was scream and cry but I didn't want to show more of an upset face that would  just give him what he wanted. And of course he noticed and only got angrier. After I cumed the first time he turned it up all the way.

Kim: "let's make this more interesting" he smirked and went intensely which only made me die even more inside. I began to sob more and more.

AD: "Luka...." * extensive sobbing *

He continued four more times ( having cummed 4 times ) before finally turning of the camera and looking back on me. He threw a towel on me and untied me.

Kim: "go clean yourself up" he left the room and didn't even look back that's when I heard a click at the door. Presumably a lock I thought, and my suspicions were confirmed again when I checked.

All I could do was take a shower and wait for Luka to come get me. But in the shower all I thought of was what had just been done to me.

Author here! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next part and keep reading to find out what happens next time!