I- IT'S YOU?!

Adrien's POV
After running into the most black ominous car possible I'm greeted with a familiar unpleasant face, Kim's. and by the looks of it I'd say he had a small but noticeable scar on his top cheek, I'm assuming Luka did that but that's not really the main issue right now.

AD: " it's you!?"

KIM: " well it's nice to see you too omega"

AD: " what are you doing here....?" My words quivered as I said that.

KIM: " well I was going to stop by and talk to your obscene lover when I noticed someone running across the hall from the front window, thought I'd lend a hand " I snarked at his statement not believing a word he'd said.
- Adrien

AD: " you realize I don't believe a world you say right?"

KIM: " of course not, why would you?" He smirked at me in a devilish manner. The proceeded to pick up a drink. " do you want one?"

AD: " can't have one"

KIM; " Hmm... that's I interesting, did you decide to take an oath or something?"

AD: " no...." I looked away facing the other side of the car ( It's a limo btw ) . He got curiouser as his facial expression decided to change can more. He didn't say anything just stayed silent and smirked. ( laugh smile look down and then to the side - basic realization moment )

KIM: " I see...., your smell had completely changed I realize that now..."

3rd POV
They remained silent the rest of the way until arriving at Kim's mansion. Kim got out first then opening the door to Adrien.

KIM: " are you getting out or do you want me to carry you"

AD: " I can walk thank you" I said as I pushed myself out of the car. Looking around his mansion seemed so much more beautiful than I'd expect from a monkey ( Adrien meant this as an insult - kims kwami was a monkey btw) . The first time I came here it looked so miserable and abandoned, now that I see it in the sunlight it looked so much more prettier.

Kim: " are you just gonna stand there hurry up, or I'll definitely carry you"

AD: " I know, I know, and just because your doing this for me doesn't mean I'll forgive you for before that was low, and you know it!"

Kim: " yeah... I get it..."

Adrien's POV
We walked inside his " house" ( more like huge mansion - rich people * eye roll * JEALOUSLY 🎵🎶) unfortunately since I was knocked out I didn't have much chance to see the inside of his house seeing it now, he had amazing decor, his designer really put some effort into it.

KIM: " well as much as you want to look around I need to show you to your room"

AD: " it's not the dungeon one you kidnapped me in last time is it?" He looked shocked then looked away with a faint look of blush on him.

KIM: " no, actually it's my room...." I stood there silent for a few minutes before turning around and walking  towards the door.

KIM: " where are you going!?"

AD: " anywhere but here!" Kim turned me around and pulled my arm towards the room as we got in he closed and locked the door. Why was I even here? I mean it not like I had anywhere else to go.

KIM; " look, I know you have no place else to go ... and I don't want you to get hurt, being an omega and all. Ad much as I have to say is I do have a few sketchy business partners that could hurt you. I'd rather you stay here so I can watch you and that lonely bag of yours" ( Adrien's holding a single bag )

Adrien's POV
Ad much ad I wanted to refute him, he was right I only had Juleka and Rose as friends, being a model and working around the clock I never really had time for other people. He was offering me a rent free mansion and a free meal what more could I ask for. " ok..." . " thanks Kim...." I looked down knowing what type of situation I was in. I felt long muscular arms wrap around me.

AD: " Kim I'm flattered but I-"

KIM: " I know" that statement kinda shocked me as I was only just tested this morning. But he WAS an alpha after all.

Kim's POV
I smelt it off him from the moment he got in my car, his pheromones are actually pretty strong compared to our her omegas. I'd be lying if I said this motherly atmosphere wasn't comforting in a way. But as comforting as it was it would be 20x better if Adrien's just remembered who I was.

Kim: " ok, I got to go, you can get settled in. I have business to take care of just make sure to not leave this room no matter what I and the maids I'm going to assign all have keys."

AD; " oh- ok" odd? Isn't it? Why can't I leave the room?

Author here hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! Why can't adrien leave ? How is Luka taking all this ? Is this a new romance or spark ? And who exactly is Kim? Wait and see! 🤗