Back home

Luka's POV
I was sitting on my desk waiting for something anything to come and lead me to Adrien. But I wasn't expecting what I got.... My messenger buzzed and I got a video from an anonymous number. The moment I clicked on the video I knew what it was. Adrien was sobbing as Kim sexually tortured him with zero regard of his health. The moment he tore of his silk black underwear it left a large cut, and knowing Kim he wasn't going to treat it. I wanted to throw my phone across the room but I needed to watch in case there were any details I had missed out on. I wanted to hold him in my arms, how could I let something like this happen again? All I knew was that I needs to find him. I asked Alfred if he could track the video he said yes but it would take another day. I didn't want Adrien waiting another day, but there were no other ways. But I had an idea...
I could lure Kim just away enough to get him in time.

Messenger:

Kim: Video

Luka:  what the hell kim!? What did I
ever do to you?

Kim: Absolutely nothing, in fact I'm doing this for myself.

  Luka: well then why don't we settle this?

Kim: what do you mean?

  Luka: meet me outside Boulergois, 9pm tomorrow and we'll settle this.  ( it's a made up store )

  Kim: your on, meet you there.

  Luka's POV
  It was 8:55 pm and I waited impatiently, Alfred had already assorted some of our best men to raid his house. And I was there waiting with me men, although I wouldn't need it. He arrived but had a sly smirk.

Kim: "I see you didn't show me up"

LU: " why would I"

Kim: "well how would I you like to settle this?"

LU: "negotiations seem fair"

3rd POV
Kim proceeds to take out an unconscious Adrien who's only wearing a blanket over his passed out body. Luka almost attacks Kim but is held back by his guards.

Kim: "I knew you'd try and pull something, I also assume you asked your best men to go on that trip which means you won't be attacking me" Luka clenched his teeth and went back to his original stance.

LU: "I don't need violence to do anything"

Kim: "you just tried to attack me, I suggest not lying to yourself it's pathetic"

LU: "the only pathetic person here is you, but looking past that. What do you want? You must have a reason for wanting to negotiate?"

Kim: "that's easy, I want your name. Therefore I must be in the family, in other words I want to marry your sister"

LU: "are you crazy? In no way would I ever let evil like you touch my sister"

Kim: "I thought you'd say that" Kim slowly removes the blanket from Adrien's leg only to reveal the huge cut that had, gone down a bit. He then pulls out a pocket knife and cuts along even deeper where the original cut was having him bleed out even more. By this time Luka looking mortified screaming and threatening for him to stop. Kim pulls the blanket back over making Adrien look even worse than what he came in.

LU: "are you out of your mind! I'm going to kill you myself" right at that moment Alfred and Luka's strong men ambush Kim and pin him down they throw him into a truck and drive of giving Adrien to Luka.

Luka's POV
I knew there was a possibility he might bring Adrien so I decided to have some of my sting guards stand behind it was just a matter of timing. I told Alfred to hurry as fast as he could and take Adrien to the mansions doctor. We got home and I carried him princess style as fast as I could to the doctor. He up his leg but looked at me with both relief and sadness in his eyes.

DOC: "after a thorough examination,..... I can tell that he was sexually abused for at least an entire day. ( day and night ) as an omega he knows the risk of being marked by an alpha thankfully he wasn't bitten nor was he.... inseminated.... therefore he's still considered a virgin but after this experience he may never want to be touched again"

3rd POV
Luka held the unconscious Adrien close to his chest and sobbed subtly, so subtle that not even the doctor could notice.

DOC: "as for his scar, I'm afraid it won't leave. I made sure to minimize it as much as possible but it's permanent. I'll leave you too, but before I go I suggest a therapist god knows what type of ptsd he might have"

3rd POV
The doctor leaves the rooms and closes the door ( he guys to consult Juleka ). Luka continues to hold Adrien even tighter knowing that the only reason for all this is his fault.

LU: "I'm so sorry" he covers the doctors bed into a more comfortable position for him and gets up to clean himself of and get clothes for Adrien.

Author here! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter to find out what happens next!