Falling onto you

Adrien's POV
It was the morning after the date, and I was doing my regular duties helping the maids doing chores for Luka when he suddenly pulls me to the side and asks if I'd like to take a stroll. He walked me outside to the garden filled with roses. I had only seen it from the outside as it had a padlock on.

AD: " I always wanted to see this"

LU: " I'm glad, it was my mother's"

AD: " she must have lived it"

LU: " she really truly did" he turned and looked at me with glimmering eyes and a smirk that made me want to be devoured by him. He approached me slowly, which led to me I Ching away bit by bit.

AD: " what are you planning on doing"

LU: " this" he pressed his lips against mine raping me in a warm embrace until.... SPLASH

Adrien's POV
We both fell into the fountain , Luka had caught me before I al fed on the concrete but not before I got wet. It was like a picturesque moment the sun gleaming of him,his beautiful eyes, the flowers at a calm and the cool flowing water beneath us.

LU: " well not what I intended to do but works all the same" We chuckled..

Luka's POV
I picked Adrien up and guided him to one of the doors. We were both soaked and I see how cold he was. I wrapped myself around him holding his small frame in my arms and gazed onto him. I slowly crept closer only to passionately kiss him. I guided his tongue between mine leaving no room for air. I felt his grip tightening around my back. As our lips slowly parted we both gasped for air. We stood there looking at each other his eyes as beautiful as always.

3rd POV
The maid proceeded to walk in realizing what she has stumbled onto, she quickly apologizes and says it's urgent. Luka and Adrien both separate like highschool sweetheart who had just been caught by a teacher.  Luka signals for her to come back in hiding Adrien behind him.

Maid 1: " it's your father sir, he has requested you attend a ball with him,"

LU: " very well inform him I will be there"

Maid 1: " that's not all sir...." Luka turned puzzled and put in a confused look telling her to go on.

Maid 1: " your father has requested..... Adrien, as well...." Luka stood there stunned not knowing how to reply he simply nodded and the maid had left the room.

AD: " what does she mean me?"

LU: " I think my father figured out what happened, I guess Alfred must have told him."

AD: " does that mean I'm going to another ball?"

LU: " unfortunately yes, my father requested you specifically. Which means he has something in mind"

AD: " I guess we'll see what happens" Luka looked concerned and simply stayed quiet he walked out of the room whilst still holding my hand.

Author here! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! Sorry for not updating as recently, my schedule had been a little out of sorts and I needed to find new inspiration, luckily I HAVE!!!  😏