Lost and found love

Hey guys sorry for this long awaited update ! But as I said I was kinda busy but luckily I'm back on track and have new inspiration!!!! I'm working on the next two chapters as we speak ok hope to hear your opinions of this chapter in the comments sorry it's kind of long but please enjoy!!!

Luka's POV
It's been a week since Adrien left and I've been trying my hardest to find him. Using all my men as assets and the power I had. My father is refusing to let most of the men help and still has no idea that Adrien is pregnant. I'm afraid if I tell him he might steal the child and torture Adrien. I'm afraid him and the baby are hurt, and I'm afraid someone with evil intentions took then from me.

3rd POV
Luka grips the note Adrien had left, kisses it then gently placed it in his coat pocket heading towards the door, only to see a confused Rose and Juleka walk in ( hence the mini skit ) holding hands.

( time travel to where the last chapter left Adrien off so a week before Luka's POV - when he first got in Kim's house )

Adrien's POV
The moment Kim left the room and told me not to leave I immediately felt a sense of uneasiness. I think for the first time I thought
"it's not just me anymore, it's me and the baby" is it really safe here? I mean I just need a little while before I can save up money to live on my own. My curiosity got a little bit bigger though I put my hand on the door frame contemplating wether or not I should be going out to explore or just to patiently wait and explore the large room I'd already be in. I shook my head and opened the door. It was there a large muscular man stared at me. He looked so much more scarier than anyone I had ever seen, and I'd seen the loan sharks my father owed. He stood there with a puzzling look then slowly punched me back in the room and closed the door. I stood there in utter shock locking the door again. I was confused as it was but this just made me even more anxious. I started to unpack the little things I had into the bed folding everything neatly. "what dresser did he say I could have?" There were only two there but I also wanted to do a little digging. I opened the first one across the room the was empty and clearly mine ( he pushed everything in btw ) and went to the seconds one right next to the bed. There was a mini drawer with a lock. But luckily thanks to years of sneaking out and a model bag filled with bobby pins it was easy as pie. The moment I opened it I found a bunch of old photos I'm assuming family and a- A GUN, I pushed it away only to find... " what-.... this doesn't make any sense why would he have this?" It was a picture of me as a kid, not even my father had a photo like this of me. But how? And why? It was then I heard heavy footsteps and put everything back the way it was.

3rd POV
Adrien quickly ran to the bathroom locking the door, Kim walks in closing the door begging him.

Kim's POV / backstory
My father was a pretty big mafia boss. I was trained ever since birth to succeed him. As an only child he only had one child to leave it all too. I never had to worry about winning since I was always getting gonna no matter what. I was done practicing ( combat training) when I decided to visit a park ( this was when he was 10 ) it's there I met the most beautiful person I'd have ever seen. Holes hair green eyes and his mother accompanied him there every day. He was a boy but he dressed like a girl. I'd go there every day to see him until one day. ( while watching Adrien from a distance Kim ended up stumbling off a high branch and falling in the Rose filed - there was a Rose field near the park ) it was then when he got up a hand lent out to help him.

AD: "do you need a hand?" The way he spoke was soft just like milk and his voice was as sweet as honey. That's what I thought when I first saw his green eyes up close for the first time. ( guys I was literally gonna say as sweet as butter there 🤦‍♀️ )

KIM: " y- yeah" I placed my hand on his as I got up I was clearly a lot taller than him but at the time I didn't even notice.
" hey,... Um....if your a boy why do you wear more feminine clothes?"

AD: " I'm a model, my mother dressed me up! Also since you asked me a question I'll ask you one , why do you watch me every day?"

KIM: " I-... it's... because I think your pretty" Adrien blushed a little and had a wide smile on his face

AD: " thank you! I'm Adrien btw what's your name?"

KIM: "I'm.... Antoine"

AD: " well it's very nice to meet you Antoine"

Kim's POV
From that moment on I'd see him every day like clockwork, wed spend so much time together that months had flown by its then.... I wished I'd never have never gotten caught. My combat instructor ( spoiler its the guy who closed the door when Adrien tried to leave ) had followed me without knowing. I met up with Adrien as usual but whilst heading back was greeted with a stern look.

INSTR: " who was that?" I looked at him stunned lost for words.

KIM; " how-"

INSTR: " I followed you, your trail was sloppy"

KIM: " are you going to tell father ?"

INSTR: " no but if I were you I'd hide that flower in your hair". I quickly shoved it in my pocket. He smiled and pointed his head in the opposite direction motioning for me to follow him. Just a few days later I get called into my fathers office with the flower that had been in my pocket. I forgot to hide it.

KIM D: " WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS WHY YOU ARE SLACKING IS IT THIS OMEGA?!" ( there was faint pheromones on it ) " SHOULD I FIND THIS OMEGA I WILL NOT BE LENIENT!"

KIM: " NO!....."

KIM D: " what did you just say?..." he took the flower in his hands and crushed it leaving nothing but trash on his desk. " he's to be monitored 24/7 no exceptions!" From that pint on I had only dreamed to see Adrien again but knowing he might get hurt I pushed his face tot he back of my mind only having a single photo of us. That was until I succeeded my fathers mafia and turned it into a successful business. I was just at a a casualty party. When I saw you again. You were even more beautiful from when we first met. But when I said hello you didn't know who I was so I tried to play it cool and my plans backfired. You already had someone.... that wasn't me.

Author here hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter!