Is it a dinner date?

3rd POV
Adrien and Luka both got ready by 8pm. Luka was wearing a casual fancy black top with a pair of tight dark navy jeans, where as Adrien wore a white shirt with a loose fitting blue bottom.

Luka's POV
I waited by the limo with Alfred only to see Adrien come out in a casual urban outfit it wasn't that apparent but if you looked hard enough you could see his rosy red nipples poke threw. At that moment all I could think was       " god why am I thinking like that it's not right" but I quickly got over my thoughts as he stepped into the limo. I could tell he was a little nervous so tried to ease the tension with a simple conversation. However, it only ended in an awkward "yeah". The rest was silence until we got to the restaurant. They called it Le Cellier ( not sponsored just a random restaurant or there). It was classy and elegant and I knew the owner. He agreed to close down for us. We both sat down on the rooftop you could see a lot of Paris from there.

After ordering *

AD: "so your my boss, but I don't know much about you yet... for instance, not even your name"

LU: "really ? I thought I had mentioned it..., well it's Luka"

AD: " ah Luka... i see, it's a nice name" I said it a bit hesitantly, afraid he might devour me if I said more ( btw it's Adrien's thoughts)

LU: " yeah my mother named me after her favourite musician, she loved music very much. Honestly I'd say it was her calling but she quit school after meeting my father"

AD: "about that, I was wondering. Where is she ? I've looked all around the mansion and all the people I've met so far are you and the other maids I haven't even seen your sister yet Miss Juleka"

LU: " well... my mother passed..." he said that with a heavy heart I could tell it would seem she took a special place in his heart. The way he described her before made sense now , how much he missed her became very clear.

AD: "I'm so sorry... I had no idea.. I'm sure she would have been proud of you" I lightly put my hand over his in comfort

LU: " it astounds me how your so compassionate to someone you just met" he had a faint smirk over his words

LU: " but as for my father well he... he's on a business trip... and won't be back for awhile" he pulled his hand away and I could tell he was lying but I ignored it, if he didn't want to say anything about it then might as well let it be

AD: "and what about miss Juleka?"

LU: "she's been a bit sick lately, she doesn't have a weak constitution but she's quite the fragile type, I know she's very excited to meat you though"

AD: "that's right my homeschooling starts tomorrow by miss Bourgeois"

LU: "exactly" he took a sudden pause before contemplating his next words as to not say the wrong thing I suppose

LU: "I've said a lot about myself, but I still don't know anything about you. So what's your story?" My story? What did he mean by that? Was he trying to ask for my past I'm a subtle way? I had no clue but his eyes gave me enough sense of security to tell him strangely enough

AD: "well... as you know my father had quite the debt to his name, I assume that's the reason why my mother left. Unfortunately as she was leaving her car slipped threw the rain water and ended up crashing in the river"  I needed to take a short pause before I could bring myself to continue. I think he noticed because all he said was...

LU: "you don't need to say anything more if your not ready"

AD: " it's fine I want to tell you" he was a little taken aback with that statement but Luka nodded in response

AD: "her death was announced shortly after, it was a cold day unfortunately as luck would have it my father took his anger and sadness on me. He wouldn't drink except for the nights of dinner parties, those were the worst. He would leave bruises on the parts of my body people couldn't see, that way he couldn't get in trouble"

LU: "that's horrible! He'd beat you just out of anger?"

AD: "I still have some of the scars and bruises to this day, at first his death hurt, but I got over it the day after"

LU: " I'm so sorry.... I had no idea"

AD: "the worst part is when I told him I was gay, I'd fallen for the wrong guy and he beat me senseless, I was in a coma for 2 days. But he payed for a private ward so I couldn't tell any doctor about my situation"

LU: "the wrong guy? ...... WAIT 2 days!"

AD: "yeah they were the most peaceful days actually I don't remember anything but not being near him was enough for me"

LU: "well your now in better hands"

3rd POV
They both finished they're meals only to head home, Adrien had enjoyed the comfort of having someone to talk to about all this and it seemed Luka enjoyed his company as well they hugged and both went to bed... but they were both thinking of what a kiss would have felt like 😏 ( sorry I know I promised smut but it's coming soon)

Author here! Hey!!! Thanks for reading to this point make sure to read the next sort hope you all enjoyed !