The banquet - before the storm

Adrien's POV
I had just stepped out of the makeup room ( I'll leave what type of makeup up to you ) and had been on my way to find Luka as Maid 1 followed behind me. I remembered he'd headed in the far suite of the hotel so I tried to see if he had by any chance still been there. It was then I bumped into a tall muscular man, he was slimmer than Luka and had more height. I tried raising my head but stoped mid way. His pheromones where strong. They flooded my senses but not in the calming way Luka's did in a horrible threatening demeanour.

LF: " watch where your going" He stood there as though I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my head.

AD: " so-...sorry......" I froze, it felt like I couldn't move my body or my mind just blank. The only thing that pulled me back to my senses was Maid 1 tapping my shoulder once he had left and was out of sight.

M1: " Sir, I think we should head back to your room now"

AD: " yeah...."

3rd POV
Maid 1 had calmed adrien down while they walked to there room ( they arrive right in front of the door) maid 1 heads to the room next door.

Luka's POV
I was done getting ready and had finished my paperwork. I heard someone open the front door and had assumed it was Adrien. I waited patiently in the living room with a gift behind my back. When I saw him my heart skipped a beat. He looked shy as he slowly walked with his heels and the ribbon I had given him in his hair , oh his hair- it was slightly ruffled but slicked back the makeup was stunning. My jaw dropped as he slowly raised his head to look at me. There were no words to describe how perfect this person was. He was the one for me. 

Adrien's POV
When I walked there the door all I could see was a handsome figure decked out in an amazing tie and a built body I scaled his body until my eyes fell on his face the moment he realized I checked him out a sly smirk spears in his face. I immediately turned red face blushed and all. He started to make his way over to me. And as he did he pulled me into his embrace.

LU: " you look stunning tonight" and suddenly with those few words all my worries were gone.

AD: " you don't look to bad yourself" I smiled and nuzzled myself into his arms

LU: " are you ok? Your pheromones seem... off?" I could smell another scent on him as well but I didn't want to mention anything yet
- Luka

AD: " I had a run in with a bad alpha" he picked my face up cupping it in his hands

LU: " what? Who was it?"

AD: " doesn't matter I didn't get a good look at his face anyway, I think Maid 1 did though, regardless it was my fault and I want to forget about it"

LU: " ok" * sigh*

LU: " I have a surprise for you" Adrien pokes his head up in curiosity ( Like a turtle hehe 😂)

AD: " what is it" Luka pulls out a mini corsage it had a beautiful array of flowers and definitely was expensive.

AD: " it's amazing"

AD: " it's amazing"

LU: " really? I was sure you wouldn't like it"

AD: " I absolutely love it why would I hate it? If it's something from you I'd always love it"

LU: " well that's good to hear" he gave me a devilish smile and a seductive look, I blushed in response all red in the face.

AD: " I think it's time we head to the banquet"

LU: " yeah"

Hey author here! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! I wanted to make a small cute scene before entering the saucy parts hope you enjoyed it too! 🤗