The ball pt.2

MAJOR SMUT WARNING IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP PART

Adrien's POV
When we walked into the ball it was huge. It wasn't like any of the balls I had ever been to with father. I could once again feel Luka's strong, lengthy fingers pull me closer as we proceeded the doors. I was surprised only to find all the people there were greeting and bowing towards Luka. I hadn't realized the impact of the Couffain name until I realized it first hand. Of course as I was already used to the rounds, going from invitee to invitee, guest to guest, it was pretty normal. But the ought the entire time Luka had me wrapped around his arm. Honestly though I could feel myself getting a little bored so I decided to visit the dessert table. There were quite a lot of dry desserts so I wanted to get a drink but by the time I approached a waiter they were already at another guest. I just decided to take a breath outside. ( picture a balcony with stairs leading down tot he first level - important) a minute out there and a strange but handsome looking guy walked up to me. He wasn't as tall as Luka but was only inches of. Had brown hair with caramel tips and a muscular body.

???: "hey there, I noticed you trying to get a drink" he handed me a drink and I hesitantly took it.

AD: "oh.... yeah thank you" I took a sip and it tasted like normal champagne but had a fuzzy after taste.

Kim: "by the way my name is Kim"

AD: "nice to meet you Kim, mines Adrien"

Kim: "the pleasures all mine" he smirked in a devious way almost flirting for a seconds I thought it was only my imagination until the conversation continued.

Kim: "you should mask your scent, the other alphas won't notice much because of that pretty bow in your hair but I'm a pretty noticeable alpha" I quivered at his words now realizing what type of situation I was in. While doing so I let off a little bit of my smell. But I'm glad I did.

AD: "i- is.... that why you came here?" He put his arm around my waist and it sent shivers down my spine. He got closer almost close enough to kiss me. As I tried backing away all I could feel was him pushing me towards him.

Kim: "well an omega such as yourself shouldn't be left on your own, it a den of monsters in there"

LU: "he isn't" Luka swiped me up, planting my face I to his chest only making me reder. But what Luka forgot was to mask his pheromones. I could feel the alcohol and his pheromones intoxicate my system. But there was something else as well.

LU: "it's nice to see you M. Kim however I'd like it if you didn't make a move on my significant other"

Kim: "ah... I see.... sorry for the trouble I just thought he needed someone to protect him" Luka's face was angry at the words that he just heard. He knew if he had not been there sooner I could have gotten hurt or worse. ( those paragraph is 3rd POV )

LU: "thank you for voicing your concern but i think I can manage" Kim smirked in a devious defying way and left.

LU: "I'm sorry I couldn't keep you by-"

Adrien's POV
My face was burning and my loins were on fire. I recognized the feeling, I had felt it once before. It was my heat. I could feel myself slipping from Luka's grasp almost on my knees. He caught me on time only to see my burning hot seductive red face.

LU: "are you alright!? We need to to get you away from here!"

3rd POV
By the time Luka had said that the smell of an omega had already stirred the party up. The alphas were becoming more and more curious from where the smell had been originated. Luka quickly ordered for the balcony doors to be shut and had rushed into the limo towards home.

LU: "were gonna get home soon"

AD: "please.... help.... me...."

Luka's POV
He was so seductive and his pheromones were so strong it took all I had not to devour him. In fact they were so strong they almost affect Alfred, I hadn't d seen a reaction out of him in over 7 years. We arrived at home and I sent Alfred to handle Juleka's return. She had been managing the party since I left, of course with lots of help from rose that is. I got home carrying Adrien like a princess. And laid him on my bed.

AD: "Luka.... please help me"

LU: "I- alright kitty...."

Luka's POV
I slowly unbuttoned his shirt exposing his bright pick nipples. I then slid my finger across his left one.
AD: ahh~
He shuddered across, I could tell he was quite sensitive compared to before. My fingers slowly made way to his pants. I could already see his bulge pop threw. I unzipped it slowly only prolonging his pain even more. But I couldn't help it I wanted to explore his body in every way. I eventually pulled down his underwear only to see his 6 inch penis twitching. I wanted to tease him even more so I decided to poke his tip a few times to see his response. Of course his face got even reder and he tried covering his moan with his arm.
LU: "let me see hear your moans"
I took his hand from his mouth and started stroking him slowly. *Schlick*
AD: "ngh.... aaAahh~"
His nipples got even harder than they were before and before I knew it my tongue was fondling them. He jolted after a few minutes of me stroking him. There was already lots of precum. But my instincts didn't want to finish that way I wanted more. My tongue trailed his body until I hit the bottom of his penis and I didn't stop until I hit his tip, all 6 inches.
AD: "L- Lukaaaa..... aaah.... nghgh"
I trailed his inches a few more times before caressing his tip with my tongue, doing it in a playful way. In then end my full mouth had invaded his long hard.
LU: "mhm"
My tongue wrapped around it until I felt him jolt for the last time, his hands gripping my hair tightly almost as though for dear life.
I removed my mouth only to see abs water fountain of curl shout up from his body. His hand had slowly dropped and I could tell he was unconscious.

Luka's POV ( seconds part)
I slowly pulled the cover over him giving him a kiss on his forehead only to sleep and clean myself off. There was a spare bed next to mine so I slept there. I didn't get much sleep however I was still on edge.

Author here! Hope you enjoyed the smutiness of this part make sure you keep reading to find out what happens next time!