Honey Moon

Adrien's POV
We arrived to a closed off part of the airport. All our guards were ok high alert checking the planes functions to make sure everything was fine and stable. Apparently the Couffain wealth goes a lot deeper than what I had imagined, they own a private jet! It was slick black, with gold accents to coat, yup definitely money. Luka was sitting next to me holding my head on his shoulder rubbing circles on the back of my head. It's been a long day and all I could think of sleep. As I was about to drift off one of the guards came in to inform us of the planes safety. I walked next to Luka until we boarded the plane. The interior was even better than the exterior. There was a private room at the back nice chairs lining the middle and a small kitchenette on the side with food and beverages. Luka had insisted on not bringing to much help as to keep this time private for the two of us.

LU: " do you like it?" I could feel the smirk on his face from behind my head. He obvious noticed me staring in awe like an idiot.

AD: " yeah I really do" I smiled at him.

LU: " well your going to like where we're going even better"

AD: " and where's that?"

LU: " a five star hotel in the BLANK ( ill let you guys decided on a hot place! - leave it in the comments I wanna know where you all would stay if you went on vacation! )

AD: " that sounds amazing, but I'm really tired so we can have fun tomorrow" he caressed my cheek with his hands then held the back of my neck tilting it upwards.

LU: " we have forever to have fun, take your time relaxing" I headed to the bathroom and got ready before hoping into bed. Things were getting a little more difficult now that my bump was more visible. But at the same time I loved the little life growing in me every day. The silk sheets were expensive but sooooo comfortable. I waited for Luka but he seemed to be preoccupied so I drifted off.

Luka's POV
Adrien had just gone to bed and I wanted to go join him. But I was too worried about something else going wrong or interfering. Eventually after hours of convincing myself, I finally went to bed. He was cradled next to my pillow, his head just peaking out of the blanket covers. His snoring was so sound and sleep full it put me right to sleep as I slept next him. It was now 1-2 am. This was a frequent accurance now. The insomnia he would get from time to time no big deal he'd just eventually fall back asleep next to me after fully waking up. But this time was different. Maybe it was based of the altitude or him not fully being awake, he sat there crying.

LU: " Adrien what's wrong ?" I sat next to him frantically, worried again. I repeated the same question but no answer. As I looked closer he was covered in blood. It was all over his bottom half. It was everywhere. All I could hear was his sobbing next to my screams. But my screams were silent and dry. I tried lifting his face but I couldn't touch him. It was like the whole scene unfolded in format of my very eyes and I had no effect on my surroundings. I screamed as loud as I could until I woke up in a sweat induced state. The clock shined 11:30 pm. Just 20 min after I fell asleep. As soon as I got up Adrien was up too. He was shivering and frightened. I caressed his cheek and could feel the tears falling.

LU: " I'm sorry for releasing those pheromones" he just stayed still in my arms after uttering those words. His pheromones were calming mine down as well. My body was no longer tense and I no longer felt as protective as I did a few minutes ago. Being an alpha with an omega as a partner was 10x harder than anything else. Constantly being paranoid and on the lookout. Especially the pheromones. Mine were in over drive right now and extremely protective. I could feel my grip loosening and tightening around Adrien's frame as he breathed.

AD: " are my pheromones calming you down?" I silently noseled my nose into the crook of his neck and groaned. His voice was doing more than calming me down it was turning me on. I was about to pounce when I heard the door bang hard. A death defying roar escaped my mouth and Adrien crept closer to me. As my now marked omega my growls are only comforting and protective towards him. In a way it felt prideful having him come closer to me as it means he feels safer near me then without. The banging immediately stoped and I could hear my head guard mutter an apology across the door before leaving to the front part of the plane. I could feel my once protective nature die down and my senses coming back to me. Although my erection was still there considering Adrien was still nuzzling himself into me.